Reach Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! thats some epic stuff for thick card, you though about how you are going to strengthen it, as the card may not absorb resin as well as thin stuff?

actually i found that the resin worked just fine, i have only one layer on the outside right now but I am going to put at least 2 on the outside and one on the inside.

I think you have your security settings so that only friends can see pictures. Try uploading them to photobucket or flickr then posting links or embedded images.

ok im gonna change the settings, face book wouldnt let me transfer the pics for some strange reason

cool man! im excited! i think i am going to do the reach recoup chest. or at least the one that the hazop spartan wears...

Thanks for the help

cool man! im excited! i think i am going to do the reach recoup chest. or at least the one that the hazop spartan wears...

Thanks for the help

yea no problem! and now, i figured out that i had to download the photos individually, so here is just a piece of all the photosof the suit finished from Anime Boston, Enjoy!

crowdspartA.jpg

crowdspart3.jpg

crowdspart4.jpg

crowdspart3.jpg

crowdspart1.jpg

crowdspart.jpg

leave responses/critiques thanks!

Attachments

• crowdspart3.jpg
    crowdspart3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 87
sorry for the double post! I also want to add that I will be changing the suit to make it more like a heavy spartan, like jorge, and i am going to take off the shoulder piece and do a security shoulder, the other shoulder will be grenadier and the chest will be grenadier. also the color will be white with green secondary. if anyone wants to throw some ideas this way that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back