Reach Handplates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Get that link up! I hope all the handplates from Reach are used for ALL the characters.....including Kat. :pI would like to get my hands on that file! And I can unfold it too!:)

theres that reach madness again. but with everyone (including me) unfolding your handplates. everyone will be part of noble team. can't wait to see the file.

I've done Jorge's handplates. I think the other Spartans wear the same handplates, so they should work for anyone.

.obj file: Hand plate

JorgeHandPlatev1.jpg

AceHigh, here are your hand plates unfolded.

Artist 117, the file isn't compatible with Pep. I tried to open it and it doesn't show up. You will want to save it as a different type of file (like an .obj) and then re-upload it.

Brandon McClain said:
AceHigh, here are your hand plates unfolded.

Artist 117, the file isn't compatible with Pep. I tried to open it and it doesn't show up. You will want to save it as a different type of file (like an .obj) and then re-upload it.

idk if i can i will try but you can do that on your computer all you need is SketchUp and export it thats it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Artist_117 said:
idk if i can i will try but you can do that on your computer all you need is SketchUp and export it thats it...

i have a mac :) but it wont export to an .obj

Last edited by a moderator:
After looking into it myself, it seems that you can only export it to a .obj file if you have google sketchup PRO. Apparently the free version doesn't have that. At least, that is what I gathered when I was looking at some stuff about it.

But, I went ahead and downloaded a trial version for sketchup PRO and was able to get the .obj file. I can't open it. Every time I do, pepakura encounters an error and I don't know what to do. But, at least I got the .obj file available! :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/236428152/a1127c88/reach_handplate.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back