Reach HD MK V Heavy/big pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is amazing my friend! I would make it but... the unfold nearly made me pee in my pants from fear! LOL

Great work!

I am no where near the best unfolder and do not claim to be, that one's just chucked up so people can get a helmet done as quickly as they can, I'll do one and try and make it better during the week. That plus a letter one, but for now I really want to work on my own pep stuff :) Later.

Haha yeah me too . But where can I get the unfold link from? Can someone send it to me please? And is it in the original scale, or do I have to rescale it, then rescale it again to fit my size?

Hey Im working on an Unfold thats a bit less complex. Not saying the first unfold was bad. it was actualy very helpful. This one will just be a bit more easy. It will take more pages because the peices are a bit bigger. I scaled it to fit my head so for some you might want to make it bigger.

Anywasy When Im done do you mind if I post it?

Hey Im working on an Unfold thats a bit less complex. Not saying the first unfold was bad. it was actualy very helpful. This one will just be a bit more easy. It will take more pages because the peices are a bit bigger. I scaled it to fit my head so for some you might want to make it bigger.

Anywasy When Im done do you mind if I post it?

You can admit it due, it was bad. I'm working on another unfold (like you are) between school, work and my own pepping. :) I'm sure you could post it once you're done.

The 3D modeling is excellent, Always amazes me when I see what you guys/gals are capable of for a hobby.

I had been wondering when someone would get this done.(not saying that I was impatient was just curious) I'm always impressed with the work everyone does on this site. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back