Reach HD MK V Heavy/big pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really phenomenal piece. I love to see people taking accuracy seriously and making it their first priority. And the detail is flawless. A work of art mate. A work of art. After I'm done pepping L3X's torso peiece (which is dead accurate for those who want a reach torso), I'll begin this lovely helmet.

How odd. Yeah Im trying to figure out the problem. When I download it from my page it works fine, but if I try to download it from the link it dosn't work. ??? I really dont understand why. hmmm. Ill look more into it.
Thanks mate. I was first under the assumption it was a loading problem with my connection. It seems to crash once you click download. :p

i am new but how do you model armour and wut are the programs or is it just for certain poeple, and roadwarrior can you send me the link to your mark V you made or is it still in progres?

Roadwarrior i would love you more than i already do if you made an hd reach recon helm! btw your mark v is amazing.

Thank you guys so much (especially to RoadWarrior and Byrce Youstey). I've been looking for a Reach Mark V pep file for a while and finally stumbled into the right place. You do amazing work gentlemen. I've give you full credit when i start my WIP.

And RoadWarrior, i know people keep mentioning it but i reassure you; don't worry about those small unimportant details. They can easily be sculpted in during construction. In fact that's what i'd much rather do than risk messing up a pep because it was too intricate. Small details are much easier to add later I feel.

Hey since this is a day from becoming necro worthy I thought I would ask...

Roadwarrior want me to post up the edit of the file that I was talking to you about a few weeks ago? I havent posted it anywhere and it would have been kinda useless without letting the people have it!

dude, that looks WAY more pep friendly!! now i might actually build that helmet sometime instead of just looking at it in Viewer LOL :p

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.. But this pep seems somewhat virtually impossible to wear eve after making some modifications to the bottom rims.. The opening is just to small, even after I made some height adjustments that even added 3 cm to it. I really wanted to build it, but maybe I just have a fat head. :p

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.. But this pep seems somewhat virtually impossible to wear eve after making some modifications to the bottom rims.. The opening is just to small, even after I made some height adjustments that even added 3 cm to it. I really wanted to build it, but maybe I just have a fat head. :p

no I agree. it just really dosnt work :/ I wanted this helmet to. and if you make the helmet the right size then the neck is too small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back