Reach HD MK V Heavy/big pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please, please more pics!

Also, any chance of a low-def file for the people who cant fold worth $h!# ?
Had to ask, this model is looking amazing so far

I have come out of the shadows in interest to this. Do update soon, If you want, I can look over the model or provide any reference pictures you want. I have and am using the Mark V helm in Reach. Just an option.

Imag.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/BZZFCRyX/Reach_MKV_Roadwarrior.html

Nice. This may just inspire people t actually play halo combat evolved instead of just playing halo 3 and being all like "OMG halo is AWZOME!" because, as we all know, The first halo is the best game ever.

Yes it is :cool

Also did a quick edit after I posted, so if one of you DL'ed it just recently you should re-download using the same link.

Beautiful, It's a shame I cannot make it since I use a Macintosh, but this will be great for those who need it. Road warrior, would it be possible to ask for the .obj?

I'm gonna be a bit of a pain here, but there's two small open oles at the back of the model. Do you want it unfolded as is, or are you trying to have the model exactly perfect?

You know the "plate" between the "Horns"? It's not supposed to be flush with the front, but more inwards, like it is on the top. And I believe the bottom of that same plate should be a litte inwards too, not flush with the horns.

Just my 2 cents!

I wouldn't mind it, but if you don't want to, I can do the visor and merge the vains, no problem. Texturing takes time though but I have no objection to doing this because I love your model and it is quite accurate. Also, if you ever decide to redo it, send me a message. I'll provide reference pictures.

WOW!!! Finally unfolded, but when I opened the file I was blinded, 257 parts.
Bahh...but who cares, I'm gonna rescale it anyways.
Awesome model from Roadwarrior.
Tough unfold from Squishyshoes(Come on who doesn't like that name?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back