Reach HD MK V Heavy/big pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM is sent.

No sir. I'm not speaking of noble six. If you move the camera angle just right, you'll see Master Chief in a cryo tube.

Here's a link:

The Cryo Tube is a bit un-detailed and doesn't look like the CE one too much, Cool non the less.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM is sent.

The Cryo Tube is a bit un-detailed and doesn't look like the CE one too much, Cool non the less.

Well you gotta remember, it's not a major part of the story and with all they put into reach, I doubt they'd spent so much time trying to replicate the CE one, and the fact that they're made on two different game engines makes them look different. But the armor color and helmet style is almost the same.

Oh, and i'd be interested in unfolding for you. Could you send the link via pm?

Well you gotta remember, it's not a major part of the story and with all they put into reach, I doubt they'd spent so much time trying to replicate the CE one, and the fact that they're made on two different game engines makes them look different. But the armor color and helmet style is almost the same.

Oh, and i'd be interested in unfolding for you. Could you send the link via pm?

TBH, the CE one could be made in under 10 minuets, this one looks like a reversed-engineered covenant cryo pod. That is just a textured, un-detailed cylinder.

PM Sent.

And on a side note: My HD AR has 5,567 Downloads, I'm very happy.

Because that AR is INSANE!!!!!!The helm is great now that the supports are in though! I look ofrward to building it in the future... 1 other thing though, I thought the mk. V has a 2-piece visor, and not connected as 1 piece? Unless they changed that in reach... I don;t own reach so I have no way of knowing.

Hmm, the back looks insanely difficult to pep. But the helm is incredible. Just mindblowing. I'll try my best, but don't hope for professional unfolding.

Because that AR is INSANE!!!!!!The helm is great now that the supports are in though! I look ofrward to building it in the future... 1 other thing though, I thought the mk. V has a 2-piece visor, and not connected as 1 piece? Unless they changed that in reach... I don;t own reach so I have no way of knowing.

Yeah it's one connected visor, in CE it was two separate.

Awesome! Truly awesome I think I prefer this version of MK V the most out of all the Mk V's. Thanks man!

Could you send the file to me? I would love to have a go at unfolding it. That plus if I unfold it I'll be able to build it quicker, haha. Great job though!

You guys aren't going like this but I jst got LT-C and was studying the MKV in-game and I totally F*ed the back part of the helmet.

Even if the back is not 100%, it is still amazing. I can't wait for it to be finished. :)

And on a side note Roadwarrior, and chance of modeling a Reach Grenade Launcher round?

Well, by looking at the round in game, it's really not that detailed, although it is a bit odd in design. I would say HD. I would do it myself, but I'm not that good a 3D modeling. If you decide to take a crack at it, thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back