Reach HD MK V Heavy/big pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
has any work been done to fix it? Cuz i think the problem is the model is a bit inconsistent with the actual helmet.
Reach_7268257_Full.jpg

notice how the bottom part of the helmet is a lot wider.

why not make the opening with foam, or something bendable/removable that you can two-piece the helmet with? i like the closed helmet concept (as the armor is supposed to be sealed against a vacuum/underwater.. not being able to be removed easily. heck, you could hear the air escaping his helmet at the end of Halo: CE, when he was removing it.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.. But this pep seems somewhat virtually impossible to wear eve after making some modifications to the bottom rims.. The opening is just to small, even after I made some height adjustments that even added 3 cm to it. I really wanted to build it, but maybe I just have a fat head. :p

Which one, the roadwarrior's version or rhinoc's edit?

Super old thread but do you happen to have a working link to the helmet pepakura file? I have someone who is looking for one and all the links I find are dead.

Super old thread but do you happen to have a working link to the helmet pepakura file? I have someone who is looking for one and all the links I find are dead.
Roadwarrior is listed as the model designer on the MkV Helmet in The Armory, I'd assume they're the same base files as the ones in the dead links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back