Props Reach MA37 Assult Rifle Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schankerz

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
My friend's, been a while since I've made a thread of mine own here but I'm back with a juicy new prop for your eyes to sink into....yep

Behold the Reach MA37 Assault rifle, a second fav of mine behind the Reach DMR, a build I've been working on for about a month or two now.

D18262BF-78C3-41DE-BABF-FB4D7B82B890.jpegF2C1B91C-57C7-4222-B5C5-E501467C8CFA.jpeg1C635EE1-5100-424A-957C-831D7BAC0FE9.jpeg

As of recently I got into the 3D printing scene and made this very neat barrel for the weapon and it both fits perfectly and looks so very toit.

6CE04F67-034D-4D34-A71F-B8FF05B7A3D2.jpeg88A7CE5E-7C6D-49F8-8A6E-44B50189CB1D.jpeg64458C8B-63B4-4DA1-BDE6-61246961C92D.jpeg68E6D5AB-8631-4142-A24C-A949C2D9D5EC.jpeg

It's entirely made from foam with some cardboard in places for extra dexterity with some more 3D printed bits on the way yet.

Look forward for more updates to come!

Looking papeesheewoosh my guy. Some really clean foam work as usual!

Have you tried woodland scenics foam putty? It’s this awesome sandable foam putty that does a great job filling seams, and it’s on Amazon. TurboCharizard can probably second that it’s awesome, and possibly give one of his mini speeches about it. It’s a great product that’s worth a try.

I have both of those! Am I doing good?
All I need is a Halo prop to build...
You have successfully fulfilled the criteria of an “Epic Person Guy”. Welcome to the Epic Person Club.
Wow, TurboCharizard that makes ME want to buy this product! Is it available at my local Amazon.com dealer? Will it fill my seams completely?
Do you too chose to become an Epic Person Guy? If so, purchase these products, and it seams your problems will be solved. No more will you have to worry about those pesky seams, they shall begone!

In all seriousness, it does a great job filling seams. I can’t personally vouch for the foam clay (never tried it before), but Turbo seems to think of it highly and he is - by definition - an Epic Person Guy. I really like the putty though. It’s great stuff and it lasts forever. It might be worth it to you if you want to improve your craft, because it will certainly help.

*This message is not sponsored by Lumin’s Workshop or Woodland Scenics. Or is it?

So
You have successfully fulfilled the criteria of an “Epic Person Guy”. Welcome to the Epic Person Club.

Do you too chose to become an Epic Person Guy? If so, purchase these products, and it seams your problems will be solved. No more will you have to worry about those pesky seams, they shall begone!

In all seriousness, it does a great job filling seams. I can’t personally vouch for the foam clay (never tried it before), but Turbo seems to think of it highly and he is - by definition - an Epic Person Guy. I really like the putty though. It’s great stuff and it lasts forever. It might be worth it to you if you want to improve your craft, because it will certainly help.

*This message is not sponsored by Lumin’s Workshop or Woodland Scenics. Or is it?
I use woodland scenics, but I also use foam mo instead of lumins...

In all seriousness, it does a great job filling seams. I can’t personally vouch for the foam clay (never tried it before), but Turbo seems to think of it highly and he is - by definition - an Epic Person Guy.
Darn tooting I think highly of it. The only downside I've found with this stuff is if you submerge it in water for extended periods of time before it's fully cured and sealed, it likes to turn a bit slimy. It's awesome as a gap filler and really fun to use in one part moulds for cast EVA parts.

Also I didn't know I was an Epic Person Guy.

Not yet at least. Heck, I want a sponsorship by a cosplay material supplier!

Upon reading the above...CONSIDER ME SOLD, I have actually seen ads for this and maaaay just give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back