Reach Multiplayer Get Together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might not be able to even get the beta since every time I try to use the "Intel" thing in the ODST menu, it says that "Xbox Live cannot retrieve the information, please try again later." :angry

So, I may be SOL. But I will try. Is anyone else having this problem (sorry if this is off topic, I just hope that it's not just me)

Alex spartan177 said:
Yesterday was fun :D !!!!!!

Going to play more!!!!!

BTW

yesterday I got the CQC Helmet :D

GRRRR!!! I haven't yet bought anything yet ;) I'm saving up for the military police :lol

Last night before I started attempting multitasking while playing my rank was exactly 1000 :)

See y'all around!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why was everyone ignoring me :angry Grr.

No Xbox tonight, although I did finally start working on my MA5C again. Maybe tomorrow we could set up a little party, yes?

Sniperbaas392 said:
GRRRR!!! I haven't yet bought anything yet ;) I'm saving up for the military police :lol

Last night before I started attempting multitasking while playing my rank was exactly 1000 :)

See y'all around!

I'm waiting to be a sargent so I can get the FJ/PARA shoulders. I'm almost there, (240 pts) I already have the CNM for MK5(Bravo) .

lol.

ps

Gt: PR0J3CT 003

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I won't be online till next week, so yeah.

WarPony38 is the name. Killing Spartans with my ROFL pack is my game!

-Pony

By the way, the beta sucks... ;)

:eek OHHHH... addd me in to all of this beta madness!!!

XBL GT HARR18

P.s. just a warning i'll Lag... slow internets in the middle of knowhere ...

XBL GT: gms kirayamato

Just let me know you are from the 405th

I am going to try and be on just after 8pm est. i have to work on my armor while it daylight out first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back