Reach torso pepakura

Strawshadow

Hello! I am new here although I have lurked here for awhile. Me and my cousin are making a set of Spartan armor for the series x release. I have found amazing templates for most everything although I am stuck with the torso (and biceps). I would like to use the Mk. V/reach torso cannot find a base torso template anywhere. I’ve been looking for the past month with little to no results on PDO’s. I’ve learned blender a bit but I don’t know what I need to try to get it into pepakura, I’m still new. I’ve also seen 3D print models but I doubt they’d work the same. If anyone could point me in the right direction or If anyone has a reach/Mk.5 (b) torso I could snag or buy off you that would be amazing! Thank y’all so much, it’s much appreciated

Spiderboy196

hoping that help since i have booked marked that one since im be doing halo reach as well.

Strawshadow

Thank you! I dug deep enough and found a Jorge torso that was still alive. But sadly all the bicep and regular torsos are gone from that thread from what I can tell. I got eager and tried all torsos that weren’t attachments

Spiderboy196

Ill help yah. I got jorge torsos and bicep. hope these helps

Attachments

• halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-grenadier-jorge-052-chest.JPG
    halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-grenadier-jorge-052-chest.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 25
  • halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-grenadier-shoulder-foam.JPG
    halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-grenadier-shoulder-foam.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
All of our Pepakura Templates can be found The Armory, as the edit to that Thread states.

Here is the Reach Section:

Here is the default Mark V Torso, included in a .Zip file with the rest of the Default Mark V armor components such as the biceps:

Jorge's Torso would be included with the Grenadier components.

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.