Reach update

PapaSola

so nearly a year later and I’m finally getting around to printing the torso to my Mark V(B) cosplay, I’ve been busy traveling and working so I haven’t had time to focus on any costumes but with WASummerCon2023 coming up in June I want to get as much finished as possible and then after I have gotten the first set of goals done I can go onto customization aka shoulder attachments and any else like so.

Attachments

• E42F8CCA-91D5-49C0-BC0E-3ABB3D25ED0C.jpeg
    E42F8CCA-91D5-49C0-BC0E-3ABB3D25ED0C.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 89
so nearly a year later and I’m finally getting around to printing the torso to my Mark V(B) cosplay, I’ve been busy traveling and working so I haven’t had time to focus on any costumes but with WASummerCon2023 coming up in June I want to get as much finished as possible and then after I have gotten the first set of goals done I can go onto customization aka shoulder attachments and any else like so.
Ive seen this armor before xD cant wait to see it all done!

IMG_6287.jpeg
IMG_6286.jpeg
IMG_6285.jpeg

Finally coming around to give the costume some attention, giving it a new “flat black” paint job and finishing up some prints for it, hopefully I’ll have it fully ready before ECCC

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back