Recaster...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediStumpy

http://cgi.ebay.com/halo-3-mark-VI-...098?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa5515e4a
That is my helmet molded up!
Location is a dead give away: Elkton, VA, United States

It looks like it is the same person again and again because the location never changes. Also is the location of Fitzgerald Lewis.

Also here is 405th member name: masterhalo85
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24583-Making-A-Helmet-Mold

Previous Ebay:
Recast on Ebay

Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/halo-3-master-ch...efaultDomain_0

This is one of my helmets I sold to him under a different ebay account of his. He has a new one and most likely has more.

Just wanted to get the name out:john2daextreme
Please do not spam him. He knows he is doing wrong. He has been spammed enough.

Fitzgerald Lewis -- Banned Oct 5 2009 (EBay Sales - Dec 14 2009) --

-- Darkesword2020 --

-- TheFifthSparrow -- Duplicate Forum Account

Unauthorized reproduction and suspected sale of a another members item (ODST Helmet: Rube), suspected fraudulent sales of ODST helmet via RPF and The Dented Helmet. Continued sale of suspected fraudulent items via EBay

ebay i.d.: thefifthsparrow

Last edited by a moderator:
GOD!!!! Again?! Seriously?!

I cannot believe this!! Do you guys know who he is? Back when Ithica was doing the apprentice thing HE was Ithica's apprentice! Ithica taught him how to mold and cast and all that stuff and now he is using it for EVIL!!!!

WWWWHHHHHYYYYY!!!!!

Does this guy ever give up or does he seem to always sell a recast and get in trouble for it each time he does it only giving him further a bad name. The guy even gives his 405th username in the description.

I HATE F**KING RECASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I have said before so many times, I miss the times when rube was here:( Recasters destroyed his trust to the 405th:( Why can't adam just ban all his profiles and we all report him to ebay! Then he would not be able to sell recasts anymore!

This is why I would not sell any off my props to other people than trusted members of the 405th!

Edit: Oh wait, he is already banned:p That was a relief!

Edit2:

Here is one of the reasons rube left:(

[/B]
Fitzgerald Lewis -- Banned Oct 5 2009 (EBay Sales - Dec 14 2009) --

-- Darkesword2020 --

-- TheFifthSparrow -- Duplicate Forum Account

Unauthorized reproduction and suspected sale of a another members item (ODST Helmet: Rube), suspected fraudulent sales of ODST helmet via RPF and The Dented Helmet. Continued sale of suspected fraudulent items via EBay

ebay i.d.: thefifthsparrow

I highlighted rubes odst helmet in blue color. He has also recasted rube:(!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just awful. D:

I'm kind of afraid to make casts of my stuff if I ever finish anything because of people like that.

why wont this guy get the picture? it really isnt THAT difficult to make your own, ugh. this is why i think id do my trading face to face to respected memebers as somebody pointed out, its such a shame. its people like him that give us a bad name (hence why rube left) =/

GOD!!!! Again?! Seriously?!

I cannot believe this!! Do you guys know who he is? Back when Ithica was doing the apprentice thing HE was Ithica's apprentice! Ithica taught him how to mold and cast and all that stuff and now he is using it for EVIL!!!!

WWWWHHHHHYYYYY!!!!!

Classical plot, isn't it?
Anyway, that's besides the point. Some people just have no conscience and want the extra money and would do anything to get it(it actually would cost less to sell 3d models on turbosquid, though).
I wish people wouldn't recast, but I might as well ask an atom not to be so tiny...

And I see someone else needs their testicles permanently revoked.

Who's got the loppers?

big%5Cp-SL-60.jpg

These threads always end up the same way... locked. Unfortunately, the man is an idiot. Unfortunately, he's stealing other member's creations. Unfortunately, there's really nothing we can do about it. Trolling like this is bound to bring the man MORE attention, and attention always keeps things.... ALIVEEEEEE!!!! So just ignore him and move on with life.

These threads always end up the same way... locked. Unfortunately, the man is an idiot. Unfortunately, he's stealing other member's creations. Unfortunately, there's really nothing we can do about it. Trolling like this is bound to bring the man MORE attention, and attention always keeps things.... ALIVEEEEEE!!!! So just ignore him and move on with life.

I agree Boba. There is nothing I or we can do about it and I know it. I only post this so our members here don't buy a recasted helmet and to get all his new names out there to protext others.

Oh, definitely! You have every right to do so, and I'm glad you're making the community more aware. My issues is all the trolls that post afterward flaming away.

Hahahahahahaha, is recasting illegal?

Legally? Technically no... Morally wrong and pathetic? Yup. Re-casting is a low blow of epic proportions, hence why upon conviction, it's an insta-ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back