possible recaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the link to a youtube video
. i was watching videos trying to find ideas as to what color i should paint my recon helmet, when i found this. it looks like a rube odst, and he said he has a mold for it.
dont know if this has been notiiced yet, but here.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is the link to a youtube video
. i was watching videos trying to find ideas as to what color i should paint my recon helmet, when i found this. it looks like a rube odst, and he said he has a mold for it.
dont know if this has been notiiced yet, but here.

just spread the word, and notify someone. make sure that he is first before something happens. good find if its true

yeah, rubes odst has been recasted so many times, its sad to see it happen some more. i messaged him asking him if it was rubes, it clearly is, but he hasnt responded.
he also has said he has a mold, and is selling casts in one his recent posts.

Already a known recaster. Without a doubt one of rube's helmets. It's reasons like this that made him leave. Darn shame.

-Matt

What an a** hole! THAT IS SO RUBES HELMET!!!!!!

I wish these people would realize what the consequence was for this! RUBE, who made the best freakin ODST on the site, LEFT BECAUSE OF THESE BASTARDS!!!

That little Redheaded faggot has recasted before.

And I have to agree with that other comment, if he ever makes that fanfilm, I hope he dies while doing it.
If somebody reacsts my stuff, I will ******* mess them up.

I sent him a pm on youtube to confirm his wrong-doing, his reply, and I quote:

"
I challenge your cred, IS THIS A RECAST?

project003 1 hour ago

<LI class="comment child current" data-author-viewing="False" data-id="meEXRjDSY30SNweN8WkECTrkwnzOXvw5Ew6ALS2PMzQ" data-score="0" data-author="ilovemesometacos" data-pending="0" data-blocked="" data-flagged="False" data-removed="False" data-tag="O">ilovemesometacos
1 hour ago

project003 yes it is a recast i have the mold

ilovemesometacos 1 hour ago "

i sent him a pm on youtube to confirm his wrong-doing, his reply, and i quote:

"
i challenge your cred, is this a recast?

project003 1 hour ago

<li class="comment child current" data-author-viewing="false" data-id="meexrjdsy30snwen8wkectrkwnzoxvw5ew6als2pmzq" data-score="0" data-author="ilovemesometacos" data-pending="0" data-blocked="" data-flagged="false" data-removed="false" data-tag="o">ilovemesometacos
1 hour ago

@project003 yes it is a recast i have the mold

ilovemesometacos 1 hour ago "
that dude is a freakin idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I checked his supposed "Fanfilm" and that was a piece of crap. I cant belive he recasted a helmet just to make the shittiest video ever
Your right, that thing was a load of ****! 1 minute of just crap!! I cannot believe what people do these days

What a douche... I can say that on the forums, right?

Hey everyone with a youtube account, we should spam him, starting with "I know what you did" to get him wondering, then moving along to, "That fan-film sucked you recasting n00b!" all the way to "Rotten recaster! Crawl back into your 'movie's' grave and stay there!"

POST.QUOTE]

Ok, what will that solve? He'll trap himself in his own deception. ANd in the end of the day, we'll look like as big of a jerk as he does. So I say we ask kindly to give credit where credits due, and to stop selling casts. If not, there's nothing we can do.

We can post on his videos that he didn't make the helmet, but please don't make us look rude while doing so. (Even though I do think he is a jerk.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back