Recon Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
what should i scale it to??? the chest???? across is about 35 and to my waist is about 45??? :( :eek

EDIT: its belakors recon a4

Last edited by a moderator:
just another halo fan said:
i tried it didnt help. + i just sort of want a 1 size fit all type of thing.

You will learn here that there is no such thing as "one-size-fits-all."

Shaymin Sky said:
I have had some trouble with scaling. I would reccomend the method proposed by Xtreme tactics 101 right here

Thanks for covering that for me ;) .

If you have any other questions regarding that scaling method, please PM me or ask me on this thread, or in the thread in the link in the quote above.

Good luck on your project.

CHEERS!

What I did was bust out a tape measure and get some rough measurements of myself... shoulder width, length of torso, length of abs so on and so forth. Next what I did was open a few armor pieces that would go with the areas I measured, I put in the size that I wanted taking note of the scale... I then took a rough average of the scales and decided to use that for all the pieces.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Thanks for covering that for me ;) .

If you have any other questions regarding that scaling method, please PM me or ask me on this thread, or in the thread in the link in the quote above.

Good luck on your project.

CHEERS!

Ok im done with the Recon chest. I want to make a backpack and a chest plate for the Recon to go on. Is there any easy pre-scaled MK VI chests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back