Recon Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin3

Hey a noobie to 405th, but been making fiberglass armor for awhile now. decided to start out wit a pep file and see how it would work out

Fiberglassing is complete, gotta sand it , bondo and im off to painting it. Anybody have any cool color combos for recon helm, I dont really wanna use the classic chief green ,but im terrible wen it comes to colors that wolud look good. White and red? steel and cyan? i need suggetions

You could look at some other peoples recon colors on bungie or use the player generater with recon helmet to look through some colors that might fit it well.

I meant like this.
[attachment=5313:recawnz.JPG]
Sorry for major sloppyness, hope you see what I mean.
EDIT:
Sorry, couldn't resist.
[attachment=5314:reconz.bmp]

Rivalmage said:
sorry guys noob question. but you mention using bondo. what does that do for it exactly???
Go to the Pepakura and Cardboard Armor section and read the sticky on bondo. If you read the stickies before posting, you wouldn't be asking that question.

Last edited by a moderator:
more progress: added another top layer of resin cuz it looked like it needed it, sprayed it wit some black paint so i can sees all my little flaws, sanding it 2day, bondo 2moro probably

Reconos said:
more progress: added another top layer of resin cuz it looked like it needed it, sprayed it wit some black paint so i can sees all my little flaws, sanding it 2day, bondo 2moro probably

That looks awesome. I've considered doing a Recon, but chose EOD over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
mo progress: sry to take so long for me to post didnt get the Bondo till 2day so i was kinda at a stand still, well here r some pics, going 2 sand and dremel out the kinks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back