• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vader said:
Add "KISS THE CHiEF" and you've got gold on your hands.
Your wish is my command:
DWUJ6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinjinsmiley said:
And just for the 405th's BBQs:
DWUJ6.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist :D

HELLS YES!!! sorry for swearin but i love it!!!! i bbq whenever its warm outside and i'd wear that all the time!!!! but i'd put a kind of coating on it so grease or anyother kind of crap doesnt ruin its awesome-ness

Those t-shirts do indeed look very snazzy :)

Thoughts on OD patrol caps or 8-point covers with the UNSCDF logo printed/embroidered on them? Or alternatively, velcro patches to put on our covers? :)

Theres actually a field cap style hat in the bungie store just now.

Support the licensed products.. Then maybe they'll make more...:)

JediFraz said:
Theres actually a field cap style hat in the bungie store just now.

Support the licensed products.. Then maybe they'll make more...:)

it looks like crap tho

Spartan857 said:
it looks like crap tho

Sadly, yes, it does :(

Those t-shirts, on the other hand, are minted. I demand we hear back from the management about them! I want to get one for the new year! :D

If the bosses approve of the t-shirts I can have them for sale before you can say 'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year'

As I said I designed them on a t-shirt customisation site so the option is there to put them in a shop.

if you don't have armor and you're on this site (95% of us) you should be working on your armor. Be it pep cardboard or sculpting/molding, thus what do you wear to work in. A sweet jumpsuit with a nice 405th insignia in it. Matching gloves, eye wear and a respirator. What every young MC blacksmith needs! I could put them together and sell as kits if anyones interested!!! :)

Boy I missed a lot of posts on here... and arguing as well. I know the point is costumes and armor,but I was thinking of that. Most points I was thinking of have been posted. What if my amror isn't done yet? What if it broke or got damaged or is being repainted or...or...? What if its a hot summer day and you need to take a shift out of your hot armor? What if I'm a spotter? What if I have armor or a cotume,but its not up to specs/ presentable enough to rep the 405th in? What if, What if?

If you're not in another costume for whatever the reason you would be in recruit uniform. I keep hearing 'It costs money for a recruit uniform too' and all the other objections and I was saying it should be made up of things that you use in your costume. Urban Camo BDUs for ODST recruit was an example, as they are part of the ODST Costume.

I love the T-shirts (and the apron) I wanted your input and I got it guys. It seems a majority of you like the idea or say we need to hcange this,but other than that,yes. I'm glad, I threw the idea out there just trying to help. Now, what would make my holidays would be if I could get input from Adam. :p (Unless he posted and I missed it ;) )

Werd Nal said:
if you don't have armor and you're on this site (95% of us) you should be working on your armor. Be it pep cardboard or sculpting/molding, thus what do you wear to work in. A sweet jumpsuit with a nice 405th insignia in it. Matching gloves, eye wear and a respirator. What every young MC blacksmith needs! I could put them together and sell as kits if anyones interested!!! :)

With all due respect, no, the point of this place is *not* armour, thus everyone should not necessarily be working on it. Halo "costuming" - not Halo "armour only". I am working on Marine gear, and there are plenty of Marines who don't wear combat armour. Then there's the civilian technicians, the Pillar of Autumn technical crews, Naval soft uniforms... there's plenty besides armour that people could, and perhaps should, be doing.

Peter Cooper said:
With all due respect, no, the point of this place is *not* armour, thus everyone should not necessarily be working on it. Halo "costuming" - not Halo "armour only". I am working on Marine gear, and there are plenty of Marines who don't wear combat armour. Then there's the civilian technicians, the Pillar of Autumn technical crews, Naval soft uniforms... there's plenty besides armour that people could, and perhaps should, be doing.

calm down. by armor i meant halo costuming in general. nobody likes someone who speaks all techncally.

Werd Nal said:
calm down. by armor i meant halo costuming in general. nobody likes someone who speaks all techncally.

I'll bear that in mind in future.

I am just starting to make my armor. Due to the fact I have not much money it will take a while to make. I think we should have a simple, cheap, recruit uniform. I think it should be composed of a t-shirt with the logo, a temp tatoo on neck, and combat style boots. Those items are easy to get. The t-shirt they can buy from any number of sites that allows you to upload a design (also for several of these we would get back a percentage of the money they pay which could aid us). Also there are similar sited for temporary tattoos. As for the combat style boots one can buy those in many places.

Hey guys... I'm a new guy but am also active military... IAC with your requirements I recommend MARPAT digital urban BDU trousers from US Cav... and for those with some rank... the jacket too... this is actually an unofficial copy of urban MARPAT which has yet to be issued to the marines... you aren't breaking any unwritten rules by wearing this as uniform... I also recommend the use of a marine corps cover.. which you can produce an emblem for if you wish...

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?prod...758&tabID=1
http://www.uscav.com/Productinfo.aspx?prod...323&TabID=1

[attachment=2616:89904873...3256852l.jpg]
[attachment=2614:urban_digital.jpg]

WE SHOULD GET A UNIFORM CAUSE I DON'T HAVE ARMOR OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. WE SHOULD GET A UNIFORM OF THE 405TH. I AGREE DUDE. SOMEONE SHOULD TALK TO ADAM ABOUT IT. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back