Red vs Blue Armor Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan1366

Me and a couple of friends are starting to build the red vs blue cast.:cool
I was the one that found how to make armor so i got to pick first so i'm Simmons.:D
There are not an exact number of people building becouse i dont think everyone will stick with it.
We thought that it would be best to make one suit at a time so will be making my armor first.:D

Jumping in with more RvB love! Looking forward to seeing the build! If all goes to plan, I'll be starting work on Agent Carolina (assuming I can figure out how to draw stuff up in Pepakura Designer...) so it'll be awesome to see more RvB builds :D

i started the helmet and also finished on of the forarms. i started my suit last year so i have the shoulders and biceps fiberglassed and painted. i hade one helmet done out of paper but it was super small and i had a super huge helmet done with fiberglass and painted from last year.
sorry no pics yet i need to figure out the pic uploading.
any ideas are exepted(more like needed)

love red vs blue builds dont think ive seen simons yet so it will be great to have you around join the group far as i know we got grif church sarge and i have a tucker build on here so it will be great to have you around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back