Props Reference Pics Of Chaingun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge Christi

I really need a few good reference pics of the chain gun or turret (They're the same)
I can't find any from the back. And I'm getting ready to BXR someone! (Woah, nerdy moment)

I have carboards, pipes and the works, but few references. :mad:
I'm making this for fitz, it's special!
I can't find any good pics of the back or the profile of the weapon. Could yah help a sista out?

No if you download the un-godly pepakura file (lol?), they have 3 .pdo models from halo3, the AR, spartan laser and the halo 3 chain gun, I hope it helps.

Halo3_Last-Resort_3rd-person-17.jpg

Halo3_High-Ground-1stperson-01.jpg

halo3spartanredturret2tifjpgcopy.jpg

417-.jpg

humanweapons.jpg

Hope this helps.

come peps shes looking for the back
chaingunback.jpg

i would show you mine but i forgot my camra :whistle:

The first and second pics are the best views of the back I could find on short notice.

*pokes link* Thanks buddy! :love: you're a life saver.

And I didn't know you made a chaingun, how bout not posting it till I'm done?
I don't want to be outclassed. ;)

*cough* Over achiever *cough*

Just kidding.
Thanks to all, I really needed this pics. And Link was the best since he gave me a pic of the back. :p

joshua61991 said:
Wait how can you make it spin??

There are some paintball guns out there that have what basically amount to Black & Decker drills as their firing handles- you squeese the trigger on the drill which sets not only the barrels to spinning, but also engages the firing mechanism. You might look up the Hellcat- it was a paintball dune-buggy from a few years back. That might be what you're looking for.
Worst case, you should be able to get a decent motor and hook it to a gear set to spin the barrel assembly.
Hope this helped- I'm kinda new to Halo propping, but it's somethng I've wanted to get into as a hobby for some time now.
Any tips? Plans? Reference pics? Anything a Newb could use?

Last edited by a moderator:
smilie120 said:
No if you download the un-godly pepakura file (lol?), they have 3 .pdo models from halo3, the AR, spartan laser and the halo 3 chain gun, I hope it helps.

whats that?? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back