Regiment Meetup, Spring 2020 COLORADO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
Hello everyone! We're going to start a new tradition in the mountain regiment were we do a local meet up once every quarter to get to know our fellow members better and build a community! This is the thread for the meetup in Denver, Colorado. If you are in the surrounding area and wish to meet up with folks please post a comment below.

Where:Washington Park, Denver Colorado. We will be meeting by the gazebo on the intersection of S Franklin St and E Kentucky Ave. Weather permitting. if there's snow we will move to an indoor location.
When: Saturday, March 21st 2020 from 12:00-3:00
What to bring: Bring your helmet but not your full armor. We will set up an armor cosplay event in the near future. If you don't have armor or a helmet? No sweat! Just bring yourself.

Comment below if you're interested and if you can make it! if you can't, please comment with when you can and I will do my best to add all the data together to get a better meeting time that works for as many people as possible.

Thanks so much!
-Angus314

We will be keeping an eye on developments for the covid-19 virus for the rest of the week. We dont want to cancel but we very well might have to. Please wash your hands and stay safe.

As much as I do NOT want to say this, I am cancelling the meetup. I wish all of us could stay home, safe, and not run the risk of ANY disease exposure, much less covid-19. If you don't have to leave, don't, and wash with SOAP, not hand sanitizer, frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back