Regiment Meetup, Spring 2020 COLORADO

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
Hello everyone! We're going to start a new tradition in the mountain regiment were we do a local meet up once every quarter to get to know our fellow members better and build a community! This is the thread for the meetup in Denver, Colorado. If you are in the surrounding area and wish to meet up with folks please post a comment below.

Where:Washington Park, Denver Colorado. We will be meeting by the gazebo on the intersection of S Franklin St and E Kentucky Ave. Weather permitting. if there's snow we will move to an indoor location.
When: Saturday, March 21st 2020 from 12:00-3:00
What to bring: Bring your helmet but not your full armor. We will set up an armor cosplay event in the near future. If you don't have armor or a helmet? No sweat! Just bring yourself.

Comment below if you're interested and if you can make it! if you can't, please comment with when you can and I will do my best to add all the data together to get a better meeting time that works for as many people as possible.

Thanks so much!
-Angus314

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
We will be keeping an eye on developments for the covid-19 virus for the rest of the week. We dont want to cancel but we very well might have to. Please wash your hands and stay safe.

Sean Anwalt

Sr Member
Member DIN
S530
As much as I do NOT want to say this, I am cancelling the meetup. I wish all of us could stay home, safe, and not run the risk of ANY disease exposure, much less covid-19. If you don't have to leave, don't, and wash with SOAP, not hand sanitizer, frequently.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.