Regiment Meetup, Spring 2020 Wyoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
Hello everyone! This thread is for the Regiment meetup in Casper, Wyoming. If you are in the surrounding area or it's closer to you than the other meetups, this is the place for you! This thread will be primarily run by Shadowshail as he is the local mountain regiment Officer in the area.

Were: Casper Wyoming, Metro Coffee Co.
When: Sunday, March 15th 2020 12PM
What to bring: Bring your helmet but not your full armor. We will set up an armor cosplay event in the near future. If you don't have armor or a helmet? No sweat! Just bring yourself.

Please comment below if you are interested in this meetup and I will be here to help with the final planning. Shadow, I leave the rest to you my friend.

Thanks!
-Angus314

Last edited:
Im scared but excited to get some stuff going! Ill be looking into a good place to meet up, even if its a coffee shop to have a cup and chat. If the day is an issue we can move it as Wyoming is prone to hating us and dumping weather whenever it wants lol

So im going to put a pin in this and say City Park, Casper Wy at 1pm.

Any other offers or suggestions i would be more than okay to hear it. Im thinking if the weather (crossing fingers) is decent we can have a little BBQ as well.

Angus314 can you update first post please and thanks!

weather... nice ... in Wyoming

giphy-15.gif

Everytime except once I've been in/ through Wyoming it's been crazy windy/ Blowey/ snowy/ hot/ unpleasant. Thank goodness for inside and air conditioning in cars!

Just wanting to bump this up since Wyomings meet is this weekend! Woot!! Hopefully we will see some new faces ans if not thats fine too! The weather is supposed to shift this week so who knows what road conditions will be like if there is anyone outside of Casper planning on attending. Hopefully next quarters meetup will be a lot easier on travelling!

Happy Building!

As expected it was just me and tomboy at the meetup for Wyoming but we chatted about some dates of other cons and being able to maybe head down to Denver for some of the summer ones to meet up with the rest of the regiment! Its a start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back