Regiment membership - please all read

HATE Recon

I've been reading up and from what I've read, I am supposed to ask this here. I would like to be a part of the colonial regiment. I have a complete ODST Armor Set, and I want to be more active in the cosplay community. I live near York, PA.
Oh. Serenko's profile says he hasn't been on since May......hmmmmm.

Trans4m117

So I've returned from a 2-year hiatus and found that I'm already in the facebook group and I completed a new questionnaire. I'll work on the 50 post rule now but otherwise, should I just come back once I have over 50?

Sean Anwalt

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
So I've returned from a 2-year hiatus and found that I'm already in the facebook group and I completed a new questionnaire. I'll work on the 50 post rule now but otherwise, should I just come back once I have over 50?
Be sure to check back after 50, but please don't let that slow you down. Get some costume building done, man! *woot*

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Hello Trans4m117! Welcome back!

If you mean come back to this thread after 50, absolutely! Just so there isn't any confusion though, any posts in a Facebook group don't count towards your post count to be added to a Regiment. I just wasn't sure what you meant by "come back once I have over 50" so I just wanted to be sure you knew that.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

Badkitty

Hello Fangs,

I have met all the requirements and respectfully request enlistment into the Pacific Regiment at this time. I live in on of the far reaches of Northern California. After being gone for so long its nice to have time to add my experiences here for others to not make the same mistake during complicated builds.

Thank you and have a nice rest of your day.

Bad Kitty

EVAkura

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Please add WiskTangFoxt to the Pacific Reg. Thanks! - EVAkura