Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been going out with my girl for about 7 weeks. She's been great and is a real tom-boy/edgey punk (but a softie). Latetly she hasn't been talking to me alot and has been hitting on my friend a bit. It's gone a bit too far and I'm starting to get a bit pissed, I've been wanting to dump her but I am not sure. Any tips, I do have a backup plan.

mmmm..... heres one.... politely go up to her and say i really like you but i dont like how you are with my friend. shell probably take it nice but if not RUN

The-last-spartan said:
I have been going out with my girl for about 7 weeks. She's been great and is a real tom-boy/edgey punk (but a softie). Latetly she hasn't been talking to me alot and has been hitting on my friend a bit. It's gone a bit too far and I'm starting to get a bit pissed, I've been wanting to dump her but I am not sure. Any tips, I do have a backup plan.

Sounds like she is getting bored of you and maybe is getting interested in your friend. You can really do one of two things at this point- you can talk to her or dump her now. If you still like her you definitely need to talk with her face to face about what's going on. See if she still likes you and if you still want a relationship with her.

The other option is to just end it here if you really want to end it. I probably would end it since she's hitting on your friend and probably flirting with other guys. So it's really two options you should consider... :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back