Here, see what you can do with it...

pelican1.jpg

pelican2.jpg

pelican3.jpg

pelican1_wireframe.jpg

pelican4.jpg

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GZL6NH2C

Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor... INCREDIBLE! Good Lord! How long did that take? I'm building one!

You got my attention on this but I don't think it can be done in pep, it can be unfolded sure even though it would be a pain but actually building it will be more of a problem unless you pep it huge like 8 inches high.

Nintendude said:
You got my attention on this but I don't think it can be done in pep, it can be unfolded sure even though it would be a pain but actually building it will be more of a problem unless you pep it huge like 8 inches high.

I doubt its really pep friendly because of the way its modelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Martyn!! I can remember this thing from quite a while back, turned out great. Like you said, it probably isn't too pep-friendly, most likely due to overlapping geometry. Am I right?

Well, you'd have to be nuts to pep the seats, detail, etc. But a a model builder... This gives me a TON of leeway to add detail. This is gonna be sweet...

Absolutely beastly my friend.

I think that if you took out some of the small details, it would be a fine base model for some pep work. Maybe separated into pieces?

TO HUNTER: (ur inbox is full)

you may or may not have seen me around halomaps and such, but i was wondering if you have any good tutorials to point me to for modelling.

i've been doing work on terrain recently but would assistance for things like weapons and vehicles -especially now i've seen how awesome your pelican was!

Thanks, CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back