Soft Parts Replicating Bluerealm's Undersuit Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
IMAG0084.jpg

Will have templates available after it's finished.

Adam

IMAG0084.jpg

Sweet. I was hoping someone was going to do this. Adam, can you also post what and where you are getting your materials from?

I'll reveal all soon. But yeah, Joanne Fabrics. This crap is $20 a yard :-(

Thats what I would guess it has a bit of a shine to it and it looks like foamies may be inbetween the fabric which is why it looks padded but that's only guesses.

Hmmm, $20 a yard at Joanne's? Sounds like those big rolls of upholstery pleather I've seen in there. Is this the same stuff Sean used for some of his ODST undersuit? Looking dang good, whatever it's made of; can't wait to see more!

And dang, Adam, how do you find time to do all this stuff you do?

Update on a couple parts. The center is a placeholder piece. Will look the same as Devin's.

undersuit2.jpg
undersuit4.jpg

undersuit2.jpg

undersuit4.jpg

I'll put it up for donations probably like last time. Most of it hasn't been created, but so far, what's there looks good. These photos do no justice... stinking camera phone.

OMG that looks amazing great work! The chest plate looks fantastic as well very realistic in the battle damage.

shoot, sign me up too, this thing looks amazing...now if we could get one for the odst armor as well :) Donation round #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back