Republic Commando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

A while back I got in touch with someone who was working on a Republic Commando 3D Model and I asked if they would be able to share it, while they were not able to share the HD one they offered to give me the Commando from the game rip they were able to get, this was not ripped by me I tried but could'nt do it. It needs to be broken down but this is what most of you have been looking for. The persons website is here.
http://scionofdarkness.blogspot.com/
and here is the file.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FSMSAPZ7
and here is a image of the model.
2cogznk.jpg

Attachments

• 2cogznk.jpg
    2cogznk.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,783
Nintendude... *sniff-sniff* you...are...my...hero... yeah, you didn't rip it yourself. Who cares? THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! OH SWEET MANDALORE THANK YOU!!!!!!
I guess homework can wait a few more hours...

I've also got the textures I think he sent me for the whole guy but not for individual parts not sure if it can be used or not. And really if you want to thank anyone go to his website and in the chatbox on the right and thank him.

I will do that! Also, I don't think these are straight rips. They're too HD for the game. The helmet is much better than the rip that is floating around... so it's even better! I'm currently hacking away at the undersuit, but doing it on my laptop slows the process down a bit. Undersuit should be gone by tonight, and I'll work on breaking the parts down tomorrow. Then unfolding can begin. And now I can model over this to make it even more HD... oh, happiness... This made my day. It was REALLY crummy to start out with...

If this really makes you happy I've got something that would probably make you happier I have a HD Robocop that's broken down ready for unfolding.

SON OF A CHAKARRE!!!!!
THIS IS SHABLA AWESOME!!!!!! KANDOSII!!!!!!
It's like Christmas... I am SO going to be working in blender... stay tuned! That deece is a thing of beauty... you can never know how happy of a kid you've just made me.

SON OF A CHAKARRE!!!!!
THIS IS SHABLA AWESOME!!!!!! KANDOSII!!!!!!
It's like Christmas... I am SO going to be working in blender... stay tuned! That deece is a thing of beauty... you can never know how happy of a kid you've just made me.

Ba'gedet'ye! ori'vod :)

I also think you mean kandosii'la ;)

I'll get the other parts of the DEECE soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you all seem to be current in Mando'a, I still havent taken the time to fully go through my dictionary :/

Aaaanyways, this is awesome Nintendude! I remember us talking a long time ago about Commando stuff, can't wait to see it!

Not to rain on any parade but the Deece with textures and all the attachments is in on my Pepakura website.

sweet! that makes life easy then :) and no parade to rain on :)

I was just trying to help you out bro, cos you said you had no luck ripping out of RC, but will just leave it to you :)

Yeah, sorry about my mando'a... I've been taking German this year so I don't have time to get all the rules down... (shows you what a nerd I am. A true fandalorian... :p ) There was one embarrassing moment though, I'm homeschooled and I take German classes online. Well, I was tired one day and the teacher asked for "very good" in German. I instantly said Kandosii... and the terrible part about it, my teacher AND her husband are star wars fans... she got the joke. And I got this priceless look via her webcam! It was pretty funny... but at the time it wan't!

@Nintendude: there's a difference between the deece you have and this one though... This one is slightly more HD.
And@deadalus: Actually, I only need the anti-armor attachment. I've completed seperating away the "junk" components of sev, so he's just a sniper rifle, a backpack, and a shoulder pauldron right now. I'm going to have to find out an easier way to speerate these... or I can torture Bevbor (again) and get him to do it. Could you also get the "FPS" pistol too? I'd ask for more weaponry, but this is going to take me a week to get this all sorted.

Yeah, sorry about my mando'a... I've been taking German this year so I don't have time to get all the rules down... (shows you what a nerd I am. A true fandalorian... :p ) There was one embarrassing moment though, I'm homeschooled and I take German classes online. Well, I was tired one day and the teacher asked for "very good" in German. I instantly said Kandosii... and the terrible part about it, my teacher AND her husband are star wars fans... she got the joke. And I got this priceless look via her webcam! It was pretty funny... but at the time it wan't!

@Nintendude: there's a difference between the deece you have and this one though... This one is slightly more HD.
And@deadalus: Actually, I only need the anti-armor attachment. I've completed seperating away the "junk" components of sev, so he's just a sniper rifle, a backpack, and a shoulder pauldron right now. I'm going to have to find out an easier way to speerate these... or I can torture Bevbor (again) and get him to do it. Could you also get the "FPS" pistol too? I'd ask for more weaponry, but this is going to take me a week to get this all sorted.

give me 20 mins and Ill jump in, rip it and host it for you.

BRB

Ok, got all the, "unique" components separated out. The plan is to use the rip nintendude got for the actual armor, and then use these files....
http://www.4shared.com/file/CzlreZLQ/The_RCs.html
for exclusives, such as Fixer's and sev's shoulder attachments, or the different backpacks and the like. I need some help though. I need someone to take each piece and put it into a separate pdo. file. the list would be:
RC hud thingys (3 parts)
DC-17 with forearms
Sev's leg attachment
sniper rifle
sev's shoulder attachment
Sev's backpack
fixer's backpack
Fixer's shoulder
fixer's helmet attachment
schorch's leg attachment
scorch's backpack.

Whoever can do that, that would be AWESOME! Then I can size everything up, proportion all the armor correctly, and begin unfolding.

EDIT: thanks for that! The pistol is SICK! Will begin cleaning it up tomorrow... This project will have my hands full for several days.

I'll see what I can do with Metasequoia here soon, gotta redo my lifecast for my sith tomarrow, starting to sculpt Darth Malgus and been trying to get a custom lightsaber maker to build the saber for me and trying to get the costume done for D*C 2011 so yeah I'm going insane by now.

Ok, got all the, "unique" components separated out. The plan is to use the rip nintendude got for the actual armor, and then use these files....
http://www.4shared.com/file/CzlreZLQ/The_RCs.html
for exclusives, such as Fixer's and sev's shoulder attachments, or the different backpacks and the like. I need some help though. I need someone to take each piece and put it into a separate pdo. file. the list would be:
RC hud thingys (3 parts)
DC-17 with forearms
Sev's leg attachment
sniper rifle
sev's shoulder attachment
Sev's backpack
fixer's backpack
Fixer's shoulder
fixer's helmet attachment
schorch's leg attachment
scorch's backpack.

Whoever can do that, that would be AWESOME! Then I can size everything up, proportion all the armor correctly, and begin unfolding.

EDIT: thanks for that! The pistol is SICK! Will begin cleaning it up tomorrow... This project will have my hands full for several days.

DONE

link here to addon packs.
RC Gear.7z

Did the pack as Base, and then attachements.
same for Sev and scorch ammo pods and Fixers helmet com pod.

Hey Nintendude, are you 501st?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back