Republic Commando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blasted speed demon, god I'm getting slow and old lol, no I'm not 501st I never plan to be, don't want to be, but I plan to be the first to pull of a successful accurate Darth Malgus before anyone esle gets him done.

Blasted speed demon, god I'm getting slow and old lol, no I'm not 501st I never plan to be, don't want to be, but I plan to be the first to pull of a successful accurate Darth Malgus before anyone esle gets him done.

LOL
fair enuff mate, I was but gave it up :) good luck with the Darth Malgus.

awsome work. i was wrondering around and found this awsome thread and were going to ask your approvel if i may build some of these files plz.

anything that's been released here can be built.. but it's not unfolded. I f you wait a day or 2, I'm breaking everything down and unfolding it.

awsome and thanks :D
I dont mind waiting 2 days for it to be unfolded. I need to get stuff preped up to start building anyway. oh and i want to builed this be for comic con 2011 it would be very awsome to have commando suit done. and are any of you guys going this year?

hallo wer hat pdo dattein vom rc armor für mich suche schon und finde nichts bitte bitte
mfg jonny

Sprechst du englisch ckadett? Ich habe Deutsch drei klasse.... weil ich nicht so gut spreche. Ich habe pdo vom rc fur dich.

Nintendude, what's the word? Anything new?

hi Spartan 5511 I do not speak English but unfortunately give yes translator;-)
em can you please send me the land datt pn Schiker ????? thank you

Always good to help a fellow 405th er out (y). Kudo's for that.

But check the threads lats post date before answering. This one is almost ancient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back