Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 053

I thought we could use one of these to sum some things up

Id like to see if we could keep it just request and answers/replays, not to many draged on conversations :mrgreen:

Id like to start,
Been searching google forever to find a H1 picture of master chief,maybe facing forward or posing with a gun. That be great, thanks.

Hey guys, Red here. Just to clarify, this is for link or pic requests, not items from other members. Those requests are for the classified section. Thanks.

master-chief.jpg

Yes, I would like to request an answere as to why you're SPARTAN-053 now... :eyepatch:

Also, some good pics of the Spartan Laser would be cool.

Hey ganna leave out the backstory on this but im looking for sky views picutres on all GoW maps, Been looking but need some help. :Steve:

EDIT**
Found some, not the best in the world but they'll do for our clan plan.

SPARTAN-053 said:
Hey ganna leave out the backstory on this but im looking for sky views picutres on all GoW maps, Been looking but need some help. :Steve:

EDIT**
Found some, not the best in the world but they'll do for our clan plan.
There are some in a recent OXM issue, but I'll have to get back to you on the actual Issue #

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats ok S+M=O, I found some good ones. But What I need next is a very good picutre of Carmine (not the beta one)but the final one now in GoW.
plzzz :birthday:

You don't need to be a mod/admin to know when you joined; just go to 'Memberlist' at the top of the page then find yourself.

That helped with the Numa song, but it's not available on Zune, anywhere I can find it?

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
That helped with the Numa song, but it's not available on Zune, anywhere I can find it?

Search for music on altavista.com. Its good for music searches.

Also you can find somewhere where the song streams, even youtube videos, and use this to record the audio.

Of course, you could just go here:
http://poetguy7.tripod.com/id14.html

btw, there's also a "New Numa" song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back