RESPAWN the (yout tube) series. Freakin Rad & 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icon Props

Member DIN
S007
Thanks to "Freakin Rad" for the op. to be part of this little video series. It's just a light hearted fan made you tube video, based on what happens in the video game HALO once you have been killed & are waiting to respawn back into the game. The outdoor shots were all filmed last September in Utah along the side of an extinct volcano. There's going to be several more episodes released from the footage that was already shot.
View it / Share it, if enough people do then we just may be able to make bunch more of these, and we'll have an excuse to make more costumes. :)

Halo Respawn : Episode 1
www.youtube.com
Newb in a frantic attempt to kill and not be killed finds himself spiraling into some unknown interdimensional halfway point between life and

Last edited by a moderator:
This was pretty good =] I love seeing the users of 405th doing stuff like this. I like when the noob punched him and when "Carter" was laughing about Chief keeping a straight face.

Good stuff! Be sure to keep us updated!

jim i couldn't stop laughing. I am glad that users here are making something so awesome that they never would have thought of being a contribution too. congrats guys!

This was pretty funny Jim. Man that noob was spamming the trigger big time! :D

I saw the vid literally minutes after it was uploaded. Amazing!!! Everyone in the comments was going nuts over the armor. Nice job!

The only thing is I didn't like was the laugh line in episode one.

Btw, to those who haven't already seen it, go check out the behind-the-scenes footage on timecon's channel, alwaystimstime.

I saw the vid literally minutes after it was uploaded. Amazing!!! Everyone in the comments was going nuts over the armor. Nice job!

The only thing is I didn't like was the laugh line in episode one.

Btw, to those who haven't already seen it, go check out the behind-the-scenes footage on timecon's channel, alwaystimstime.

speaking of the behind the scenes videos...will "Green vs. Colored" become a reality? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back