Rip Patrick Swayze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearsofhalo

Actor, Patrick swayze has just died, at the age of 57. He lost a day-to-day battle with pancreatic cancer. May he rest in peace. No person should have to suffer that pain, of deteriorating more and more everyday. He will be in my prayers!

RIP buddy. Loved your actng in The Outsiders, Red Dawn, and all of those other great movies.

Sad to see him go, but, as Gandalf the White states; "End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path... One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass... And then you see it. "

RIP Mr. Swayze.

I hate that. May he rest in peace!

@Gearsofhalo I agree with you on the suffering, my mother-in-law died from the same cancer:( NO one should have to go through it.

@ Xtreme TACTICS 101 Amen to the Gandalf Quote!!!

That's terrible news. Sad to hear it.

He was great in Red Dawn and Road House, they are some of my favorite classics maybe I will watch one in remembrance.

RIP

A Thought to think about as we look up and see a great man go:

"Some say that Time is a Predator that stalks us all our lives; never stopping to save the ones you love; and when you finally leave this place you call home, you go with work unfinished and nothing but a memory is left.

but I think that Time is a companion that stays with us side by side, reminding us to charish each moment as we age into Imortalization by our friends and family, Because it is not the end of all life, time, the Universe simply recycles itself into a new, more pure form, where we will become one with life itself, no more pain; no more sadness; no more anger. Life never stops moving, as long as time is on our side. But speak for yourself, I want to live forever."

With LOVE,

JOHN WAYNE TINGLEY/PR0J3CT 003

Whaat a sad day :[

I really feel for his family, they must be in agony..but I bet his GHOST film comforts them a little.

Rest in Peace Mr Swayze, and best wishes to his family.

RiP Patrick sad news for everyone world wide you will be missed but our love for you and all your hard work will continue ....godbless

If found this appropriate in a kind of morbid way..

1253050710718.jpg

RIP.

Man, Swayze was awesome.

From his role as the badass cooler Dalton in "Road House" to his turn as a self-help guru Jim Cunningham with a creepy secret in "Donnie Darko", Patrick Swayze was a great actor.

This weekend a few buds of mine are coming over for a mini-Swayze marathon. We're gonna watch "Point Break", "Red Dawn", and the greatest American guy movie ever made, "Road House".

R.I.P. Mr. Swayze

roadhousehasdalton.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back