Rock Band!

Status
Not open for further replies.

23Magnum

Alright, I know there have been a couple other topics on this before, but none that really involved this. Plus the others were rather old, and I thought them better to stay dead.

Anywho...I was wondering if a few people might like to start a band on LIVE. I call dibs on drums.

Couple things though.
-I'd like those interested to at least be comfortable playing on Medium difficulty.
-I'll trade up with guitar or bass occasionally, but only if you're decent on the drums(again, on medium).
-I have no range in singing, so I will not sing...period.
-This will probably be only one or two nights a week.
-I live on the East coast(EST Time).

If you're interested, let me know here or on LIVE(voice message). GT is below.
I'll put people's GT here that what the positions.

Singer: abandonship
Guitar: ODST fuzzyGLOCK
Bass:
Drums: MagnumZr0 (aka "Tato Star")

-Magnum

23Magnum said:
Alright, I know there have been a couple other topics on this before, but none that really involved this. Plus the others were rather old, and I thought them better to stay dead.

Anywho...I was wondering if a few people might like to start a band on LIVE. I call dibs on drums.

Couple things though.
-I'd like those interested to at least be comfortable playing on Medium difficulty.
-I'll trade up with guitar or bass occasionally, but only if you're decent on the drums(again, on medium).
-I have no range in singing, so I will not sing...period.
-This will probably be only one or two nights a week.
-I live on the East coast(EST Time).

If you're interested, let me know here or on LIVE(voice message). GT is below.
I'll put people's GT here that what the positions.

Singer:
Guitar:
Bass:
Drums: MagnumZr0 (aka "Tato Star")

-Magnum

What do you think you're doing playing Rock Band over Halo 3? hahaha j/k I don't have Rock Band and have no ambition to play it, but good luck finding some band members. I'll stick to Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Bioshock (which I still haven't beat), Forza 2, and Crackdown

Last edited by a moderator:
I got red ringed the other day ;_; I really miss rock band now that you mention it. In our band I'd play guitar on expert or drums/vocals on hard depending on who came over to chill....why xbox...why was it your time?

Vexona said:
I got red ringed the other day ;_; I really miss rock band now that you mention it. In our band I'd play guitar on expert or drums/vocals on hard depending on who came over to chill....why xbox...why was it your time?
Every 360 has it's day. Mine, just happened not too long ago, but I just bought a new one since I was going to anyway. Let me know if you'd like to play when/if you get yours fix/replaced.

ill help you with the vocals. you just have to tell me if i start sucking. haha

my gt is abandonship but i believe you are already on my friends list.

Itchin to play eh? They make an ointment for that you know? :lol:

I'd say yes, but I'm really more of an occasional RB player. Still working on beating the game on Hard. I could bass for you, but I'm afraid I couldn't comitt to playing on regular nights, my schedule is always funny.

Kudos, see you online.

Sean Bradley said:
Itchin to play eh? They make an ointment for that you know? :lol:

I'd say yes, but I'm really more of an occasional RB player. Still working on beating the game on Hard. I could bass for you, but I'm afraid I couldn't comitt to playing on regular nights, my schedule is always funny.

Kudos, see you online.
ha ha :cautious: :p

It's cool. I'm the same way with my schedule. It probably won't happen the same night all the time, unless it's on weekends or something. Not sure about times yet anyway, as the clan I'm part of still takes up a lot of my time on Halo 3.

Catch ya later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back