Roll Call Southwest Regiment Introduction

Hi, Leonidas here. Austin, Tx. I'm a 3d prop artist and I'm currently working on multiple armor models for 3d printing.
Gamertag: Shadow Breakre.

19111934_3282141811838955_183303054322055081_o-jpg.jpg

9291506_2676982709241581_4859349972730130291_n-jpg.jpg

Hello everyone. I would like to request to be added to this regiment. I am out of Oklahoma and am looking to meet some great people.
Hello there and welcome to the 405th!

In order to join the regiment you must have an account for at least 90 days and have made 50 meaningful posts here within the forums.

I’d like to be added to the regiment. Still working on my first suit. Looking forward to meeting the rest of y’all.

I’m down in the Clear Lake area, southern edge of Houston down by the Johnson Space Center.

Hello everyone!!! I am new to this group and working on me and my wife's halo armors. We currently live in Richardson, Tx and looking forward to this group. I would like to be added to this regiment.

Hello everyone!!! I am new to this group and working on me and my wife's halo armors. We currently live in Richardson, Tx and looking forward to this group. I would like to be added to this regiment.

Welcome to the 405th my friend. Once you get your post count and time in we can get you regimented.

Add me in! I'm an ODST out of Oklahoma.

Hello from the valley of Arizona

Hi, Leonidas here. Austin, Tx. I'm a 3d prop artist and I'm currently working on multiple armor models for 3d printing.
Gamertag: Shadow Breakre.

View attachment 302183
View attachment 302184

Hello everyone. I would like to request to be added to this regiment. I am out of Oklahoma and am looking to meet some great people.

I’d like to be added to the regiment. Still working on my first suit. Looking forward to meeting the rest of y’all.

I’m down in the Clear Lake area, southern edge of Houston down by the Johnson Space Center.

Currently trying to build Infinite MK VII Anubis armor and I am located in Eastern New Mexico.
Hey guys, I'm Redshirt, the new RMO (Membership Officer) for the Southwest. I'm playing catch up here and onboarding everyone eligible into the official Southwest rolls. You need to be a member on the forum for over 90 days AND have 50 posts. Once that's done, I can bring you on officially, which lets you start new threads in the members-only section, vote in elections, etc (it's all in 'The Mantle" please read it).

Anyway, Shadowbreaker and KragAxe, you've more than met the requirements so I'll take you officially added in the next few days. Sorry you've had to wait so long. You'll know it is done when "Southwest Regiment" shows up under your avatar when you post or comment.

For Echelon1007, Metro, NeighborGMR, Mwares1, and HANDOFJUDGEMENT, most have you have been around for 90 days so you just need to meet the post count and I'll bring you on as full members. Start your build thread and look around at new activity--especially activity that relates to your interests. Ask some questions, give some tips if you think you can help someone. It doesn't take long to make the post count and do it in a meaningful way. Always keep an eye on our events pages.

This last couple of years have made it tough to be new to costume and prop making between no in-person events and supply issues. The CONS are starting up again. Keep an eye on our event pages. Make an effort to get out and meet the other builders. This IS a social hobby. Your regiment staff is here to help you enjoy the hobby. Let us know if you have any questions.

Redshirt
Guess who's not coming back from the Slayer match--the guy in the Red Shirt
Signature Project: Halo 3 Working Airsoft Spartan Laser in Metal & Fiberglass

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm Redshirt, the new RMO (Membership Officer) for the Southwest. I'm playing catch up here and onboarding everyone eligible into the official Southwest rolls. You need to be a member on the forum for over 90 days AND have 50 posts. Once that's done, I can bring you on officially, which lets you start new threads in the members-only section, vote in elections, etc (it's all in 'The Mantle" please read it).

Anyway, Shadowbreaker and KragAxe, you've more than met the requirements so I'll take you officially added in the next few days. Sorry you've had to wait so long. You'll know it is done when "Southwest Regiment" shows up under your avatar when you post or comment.

For Echelon1007, Metro, NeighborGMR, and Mwares1, most have you have been around for 90 days so you just need to meet the post count and I'll bring you on as full members. Start your build thread and look around at new activity--especially activity that relates to your interests. Ask some questions, give some tips if you think you can help someone. It doesn't take long to make the post count and do it in a meaningful way. Always keep an eye on our events pages.

This last couple of years have made it tough to be new to costume and prop making between no in-person events and supply issues. The CONS are starting up again. Keep an eye on our event pages. Make an effort to get out and meet the other builders. This IS a social hobby. Your regiment staff is here to help you enjoy the hobby. Let us know if you have any questions.

Redshirt
Glad to be "official" now! :) Haven't had time to do anything the last six months...but summer is looking pretty open. Maybe host a costuming weekend here in Houston this summer.

Glad to be "official" now! :) Haven't had time to do anything the last six months...but summer is looking pretty open. Maybe host a costuming weekend here in Houston this summer.
OOF! I just caught up on your last six months. Hopefully 2022 treats you better!
Redshirt

For Echelon1007, Metro, NeighborGMR, Mwares1, and HANDOFJUDGEMENT, most have you have been around for 90 days so you just need to meet the post count and I'll bring you on as full members. Start your build thread and look around at new activity--especially activity that relates to your interests. Ask some questions, give some tips if you think you can help someone. It doesn't take long to make the post count and do it in a meaningful way. Always keep an eye on our events pages.

Redshirt
*salute* understood sir.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back