Roll Call!

Name: Mike (Pnut, E-17)
Costuming since: In and out of costumes since 2008
About me: Happily married father of three. I work daily as a professor, and also help operate and maintain my families business. Been around costuming and cosplay for over ten years.
Favorite Cons: Planet Con, and C2E2
Costumes/Props: ODST Innie, ODST, Spartan Mk3. DMR, MA5C, M7-socom, M6-Socom full kit, M6K, spike rifle, spike grenade, and M6G reach magnum.
Wonderful to see yet another ODST in our midst! Will we be seeing you this August at C2E2? Slowly becoming our biggest event!

Name: Doc
Costuming since: Started costuming 2 years ago, joined as an official member with the Mandalorian mercs, and with my childhood love for halo, wanted to shift gears, and build some awesome Halo armor.
About me: Just an amateur costumer who's looking to learn how to work with foam and stuff lol. In the Navy, an EMT, gamer, D&D player and soon to be DM, just an overall nerd. Always looking for more cosplaying/costuming friends.
Favorite Cons: Really liked Con Alt Delete, haven't been to any others yet I am pretty new to the area. I have heard anime central is really good would love to go there at some point.
Costumes/Props: No pics at the moment working on a ODST costume with lots of help from NobleofDeath16 and am very interested to try my hand at a Spartan from the first Halo Wars.

Keeping in line with the other regiments, we will use this thread to introduce ourselves. I'll admit, I took the format from the Aussies, lol. Feel free to add more or less if you like!

Name: Put what your preferred name is here, whether it's a real name or a moniker.
Location: Give a general geographic region to help find others near you!
Costuming since: When did you start costuming/building?
About me: Tell us a little about yourself. Twitter profile or autobiography.
Favorite Cons: What cons are we likely to see you at?
Costumes/Props: Share some of your work, completed or in-progress.

=======================================================================

Name: Matthew aka Colonel Fork
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan(if you look at the back of your left hand, I'm in the lower left corner near your wrist)
Costuming since: I kinda got started around this time in 2011
About me: I work, and I come home, and occasionally get the chance to hang out with friends. In fact, just had a nice casual meet up with HaloGoddess and thorn696 this past Sunday. I really enjoy aviation and the history of it. My favorite period of aviation was the war planes of WWII. If I were to pick a favorite aircraft from the era, it'd either be the F4F Wildcat or the ME109.
Favorite Cons: So far I've attended 4 different conventions, most of them in the Detroit area, but I've been to Anime Central in Chicago, YoumaCon and Midwest Media Expo in downtown Detroit and Motor City Comic Con in Novi, MI. I mostly prefer staying in MI, as it's much easier for me to get around.
Costumes/Props: So far my Reach armor consists of both parts made by me with friends and a few commissioned parts. I'm currently trying my hand at building a Reach DMR out of foam and PVC pipe.

View attachment 2397
Name: Kaitlyn aka Cherri

Costuming since: I made a fabric costume back in 2019, a foam staff in 2018, and a tail along with horns for 2022

About me: I'm a huge Gamer & cosplayer that also loves to sing. I have cosplays from Assassins Creed, Portal, Steven Universe, OCs that I've made, Among Us, Holiday characters, league of legends, corpse bride, Helluva Boss, Beastars, and even some mash up cosplays. I'm currently about to work on a Locus cosplay from Red vs Blue to hopefully be debuted for Nov 2022 at a cosplay contest or Mar 2023 at Planet ComiCon. Also I will be doing somewhat DOOM version of Isabelle from Animal Crossing. I have TikTok @CherriDragonCosplays, Instagram @Cherri_cosplays_vlogs, Facebook @Katey Cosplays & @ Cosplay & duos, I also do a lot of Karaoke at a wonderful spot called ReRoll Tavern

Favorite Cons: Planet ComiCon. I've gone every year since 2016. I do plan on going to more cons when I have more cosplays available

Costumes/Props: I only have a few costumes that I've worn to con. Those are, Caitlyn from League of Legends, Companion Cube from Portal, Life which is an OC, Sapphire (Wedding) from Steven universe, Millie from Helluva Boss, Haru from Beastars, and some OCs. In public I've worn Tiffany from Chucky, and gender bent Ezio from Assassin's Creed along with some that were listed above. I made my Companion Cube Cosplay, horns & tail for Millie, & the staff for Life everything else has been bought & put together.

Name: Doc
Costuming since: Started costuming 2 years ago, joined as an official member with the Mandalorian mercs, and with my childhood love for halo, wanted to shift gears, and build some awesome Halo armor.
About me: Just an amateur costumer who's looking to learn how to work with foam and stuff lol. In the Navy, an EMT, gamer, D&D player and soon to be DM, just an overall nerd. Always looking for more cosplaying/costuming friends.
Favorite Cons: Really liked Con Alt Delete, haven't been to any others yet I am pretty new to the area. I have heard anime central is really good would love to go there at some point.
Costumes/Props: No pics at the moment working on a ODST costume with lots of help from NobleofDeath16 and am very interested to try my hand at a Spartan from the first Halo Wars.
Welcome to the Chicagoland area! You'll find you got a lot of people from the Illinois area to learn from (Which I have already hooked you up with ;) ) Happy to have you with us!

Name: Kaitlyn aka Cherri

Costuming since: I made a fabric costume back in 2019, a foam staff in 2018, and a tail along with horns for 2022

About me: I'm a huge Gamer & cosplayer that also loves to sing. I have cosplays from Assassins Creed, Portal, Steven Universe, OCs that I've made, Among Us, Holiday characters, league of legends, corpse bride, Helluva Boss, Beastars, and even some mash up cosplays. I'm currently about to work on a Locus cosplay from Red vs Blue to hopefully be debuted for Nov 2022 at a cosplay contest or Mar 2023 at Planet ComiCon. Also I will be doing somewhat DOOM version of Isabelle from Animal Crossing. I have TikTok @CherriDragonCosplays, Instagram @Cherri_cosplays_vlogs, Facebook @Katey Cosplays & @ Cosplay & duos, I also do a lot of Karaoke at a wonderful spot called ReRoll Tavern

Favorite Cons: Planet ComiCon. I've gone every year since 2016. I do plan on going to more cons when I have more cosplays available

Costumes/Props: I only have a few costumes that I've worn to con. Those are, Caitlyn from League of Legends, Companion Cube from Portal, Life which is an OC, Sapphire (Wedding) from Steven universe, Millie from Helluva Boss, Haru from Beastars, and some OCs. In public I've worn Tiffany from Chucky, and gender bent Ezio from Assassin's Creed along with some that were listed above. I made my Companion Cube Cosplay, horns & tail for Millie, & the staff for Life everything else has been bought & put together.
Wonderful to meet you, Kaitlyn! I am a new resident to Missouri but I have already seen a wonderful outpouring of other ODST, Spartans, and marines all in the area! I am out from Ozark!

Name: Danny aka Erne
Costuming since: this year but have been interested for a long time
About me: Air Force vet, and just started getting into building props and cosplay. And I play a lot of video games mostly Halo/COD and forza
Favorite Cons: been to 2 cons planet comicon here in Kansas City and went to a con years ago in london
Costumes/Props: I'm currently working on halo 3 Hayabusa suit. With 2 friends who are working on their own MKVII suits.
IMG_20220621_154815_01.jpg

Last edited:
About me: Air Force vet, and just started getting into building props and cosplay. And I play a lot of video games mostly Halo/COD and forza
Favorite Cons: been to 2 cons planet comicon here in Kansas City and went to a con years ago in london
Costumes/Props: I'm currently working on halo 3 Hayabusa suit. With 2 friends who are working on their own MKVII suits.View attachment 319717
Welcome to the group! There is a couple really cool cosplayers near you! 1. being Fallen and the other SGT Razor ! Can't wait to see the finished cosplays you're working on. Don't forget to join the discord if you want :)

Costumes/Props: I'm currently working on halo 3 Hayabusa suit. With 2 friends who are working on their own MKVII suits.
You're over on the opposite side of the state from me (I'm in St. Louis), but I think Razor and a few others are closer to the KC area.

Name: Brinton aka Bert (SSGLordBert in discord)

Costuming since: early 2015. Started small with just a simple riddler costume for wizard con. But recently have developed a love for 3D printing, which has opened the door to so much.

About me: Foreman Electrician. Super nerdy, lol, but I do love me some football. In my free time I build lego, play DND, play on my PS5, paint Warhammer, or just chill with my wife watching tv.

Favorite Cons: planet Comic-Con in KC is the one I frequent the most. Probably missed one or two. And before wizard stopped coming to St. Louis, I went to that one as well.

Costumes/Props: I'm currently working putting some finishing touches on a MKVII Mjolnir armor set from cyber show down event in halo infinite. But I’ve also put a MA40 assault rifle together and BR together so far. I’m really picky about details when it comes to accuracy, so I do my best to get as close as possible on my cosplays.

Attachments

• 7F3D3A02-D677-41B9-B16C-7FE752305B7C.jpeg
    7F3D3A02-D677-41B9-B16C-7FE752305B7C.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 119
  • 93FBB8D3-4818-4D3F-A404-A02A5688074B.jpeg
    93FBB8D3-4818-4D3F-A404-A02A5688074B.jpeg
    646.8 KB · Views: 118
Name: Josh aka Lord Elmo
Costuming since: 2022-present. It's my first time doing with my two best buds Brinton aka Lord Bert and Danny aka Lord Erne.
About me: Working as a warehouse associate at Best Lighting and just started getting into the whole cosplay. I play a lot of video games like COD, Fortnite, Destiny 2, etc. My favorite hobby is collecting Lego specifically Lego Star Wars and Ideas sets since I was 6. So my rooms is just filled with Legos on display.
Favorite Cons: Been to 3 cons
in my life and it was Planet Comicon in Kansas City, C2E2 in Chicago, and GalaxyCon in Columbus. Been born and raised here in KC and was my first time attending PlanetCon.
Costumes/Props: I'm currently rocking the Halo Reach Warrior armor/the tank of the group.

Attachments

• image000000 (1).jpg
    image000000 (1).jpg
    446.5 KB · Views: 74
  • image000001.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Name: Freddie Ironbear AKA Ironbear Armory
Costuming since: 2017
About me: Hello! My name is Freddie Ironbear! I've been making costumes since 2017 but I started making more elaborate builds and competing in fabrication contests last year. My build focus is armor of all kinds and genres but I tend to be attracted to historical/ medieval fantasy armor!
Favorite Cons: Indy PopCon, C2E2, DragonCon, ACen
Costumes/Props:

Attachments

• 299475172_1216444982512133_2633239535641182954_n.jpg
    299475172_1216444982512133_2633239535641182954_n.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 97
  • _DSC0608.jpg
    _DSC0608.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 99
  • Fatgum-14-copy.jpg
    Fatgum-14-copy.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 95
  • Skyrim Guard-6.jpg
    Skyrim Guard-6.jpg
    9 MB · Views: 97
Name: JT or Jabronie depending on the bar
Costuming since: 2021 with a 3D printed Monster Hunter helmet
About me: D&D enthusiast, 3D printer addiction, MTG dependency, Sony console collector with Linux desktop for a daily driver. Works IT and is slowly building a Monster Hunter cosplay.
Favorite Cons: Naka-Kon, Love seeing my fellow weebs
Costumes/Props: Only one I can call fully assembled, otherwise I got a Bolder I need to wrap up, and working on a Rathalos Armor set.

Attachments

• MH Sword.jpg
    MH Sword.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 96
Name: Alex aka "Snake and Nape" or Snake for short

Location: I'm from Macomb Michigan about an hour outside of Detroit

Costuming since: Started back in 2020 during covid with an foam ODST build

About me: Always have been a huge Halo fan growing up. I'm a Sheriff Deputy so I'm often stuck at work but when I'm not, I'm tinkering with my 3d printers or participating in reenactments ww1 through Vietnam.

Favorite Cons: I've been to motor city comic con, grand rapids comic and youmacon. Hope to go to some larger conventions.

Costumes/Props: I've 3d printed a set of custom reach armor and multiple odst helmets for my friends, as well as help my dad with printing his reach armor.
IMG_20221015_171050.jpg

Name: Alex aka "Snake and Nape" or Snake for short

Location: I'm from Macomb Michigan about an hour outside of Detroit

Costuming since: Started back in 2020 during covid with an foam ODST build

About me: Always have been a huge Halo fan growing up. I'm a Sheriff Deputy so I'm often stuck at work but when I'm not, I'm tinkering with my 3d printers or participating in reenactments ww1 through Vietnam.

Favorite Cons: I've been to motor city comic con, grand rapids comic and youmacon. Hope to go to some larger conventions.

Costumes/Props: I've 3d printed a set of custom reach armor and multiple odst helmets for my friends, as well as help my dad with printing his reach armor. View attachment 324874
Welcome! Running into each other at all the reenactments, cons, and now forums lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back