Roll Call!

ImmortalReaver

Name: Brant (ImmortalReaver)
Costuming since: I've been into dressing up for Halloween or other occasions basically my whole life. Technically my first one was an Umbrella Corporation soldier from Resident Evil. Nothing was made by me, everything was store bought and put together. My first cosplay made by hand was my Halo 3 Multplayer cosplay. I initially had a Mark V helmet and Andrew DFT style Assault Rifle. I updated the helmet and gun for Halo Outpost Discovery.
About me: Born and raised in metro Detroit. Most of my interests revolve around video games. Other hobbies are motorcycles and playing guitar.
Favorite Cons: Youmacon in Detroit is my favorite convention and also the biggest con I've been to so far. I've been to a few other conventions but only out of state once for Halo Outpost Discovery.
Costumes/Props:
105574598-399960144296187-6694989181414888596-n.jpg

104885227-302223464287880-1197791339245449164-n.png

P1344469.jpg

P1344225.jpg

Last edited:

he4thbar

Name: Brant (ImmortalReaver)
Costuming since: I've been into dressing up for Halloween or other occasions basically my whole life. Technically my first one was an Umbrella Corporation soldier from Resident Evil. Nothing was made by me, everything was store bought and put together. My first cosplay made by hand was my Halo 3 Multplayer cosplay. I initially had a Mark V helmet and Andrew DFT style Assault Rifle. I updated the helmet and gun for Halo Outpost Discovery.
About me: Born and raised in metro Detroit. Most of my interests revolve around video games. Other hobbies are motorcycles and playing guitar.
Favorite Cons: Youmacon in Detroit is my favorite convention and also the biggest con I've been to so far. I've been to a few other conventions but only out of state once for Halo Outpost Discovery.
Costumes/Props:
View attachment 292090
View attachment 292091
View attachment 292092
View attachment 292093
Hey I know this guy, welcome!

DimitriOHugh

Name: Patrick
Costuming Since: Haven't started yet
About Me: I've had an interest of costume and prop making for a while now but haven't taken the time to do so. Trying to be more proactive and get started making some props as a starting point. With Halo being my favorite franchise and wanting to create things, this site is the perfect place.
Favorite Cons: Haven't been to a con yet.
Costumes/Props: Want to get started with the M6D Magnum (Halo CE), M392 DMR (Reach) and SR99D-S2 AM sniper rifle(Halo 3)

Spidermonkey60

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Name: Patrick
Costuming Since: Haven't started yet
About Me: I've had an interest of costume and prop making for a while now but haven't taken the time to do so. Trying to be more proactive and get started making some props as a starting point. With Halo being my favorite franchise and wanting to create things, this site is the perfect place.
Favorite Cons: Haven't been to a con yet.
Costumes/Props: Want to get started with the M6D Magnum (Halo CE), M392 DMR (Reach) and SR99D-S2 AM sniper rifle(Halo 3)
Welcome to the 405th!! You definitely came to the right place

marinesniper

Name: George
Costuming Since: over 15 yrs easy
About Me: i have built a lot of storm trooper armor and i built darth vader but had to buy the helmet. have built a lot of kids style armor i just love to teach the kids how to work with their hands. i even help a kid build his dream suit darth vader but he wanted to use his half face he already had. i will put a pic of him and i on here in our vader suits. im currently make the halo infinite suit it is a challenge and i like it. everyone on the 405th are right there to help with any thing thank everybody.
i am a maintenance tech. by trade i use milling machines and a lot of other goodies.
Favorite Cons: Comi con in columbus ohio were i used to live / and then the last one was in Monroe Michigan
Costumes/props: Storm Trooper (anh) and (rtoj) and Darth Vader (black series) and i just got a ANH helmet last week will get pics of that

Sorry i will have to resize my pics it says they are to big to post :(