Roll Call!

My name is JT, live in Alma Michigan. My first completed costume was a Jedi,a couple of years ago. I have been working on an ODST build for awhile and I am getting closer to finishing it. I have to rework some of the armor spots and helmet and repaint,but hey it's all good. Can't wait to get it done and hopefully become full member.y favorite Halo is a tie between Reach and ODST. Unsure how to post pics from my phone,do t he on a computer much but I will figure it out.
Hey Alma isnt too far from me, I live in bay city

With the first one, hit the little picture icon and you can add from there for 1 picture and for the second one is attach files for multiple pictures

Attachments

• 20191207_145418.jpg
    20191207_145418.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 389
  • Screenshot_20191207-145232_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191207-145232_Chrome.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 314
It just gives me the option to post a link for a webpage. I might try my computer tonight and see if that's better

With the first one, hit the little picture icon and you can add from there for 1 picture and for the second one is attach files for multiple pictures
It just gives me the option to post a link for a webpage. I might try my computer tonight and see if that's better

Figured it out finally, posted a new thread in one of the main forums. Not sure how to post on this regiment's forum space, even if I can. Thanks for the help.

Name: Nate, Ratava253
Costuming since: 2020
About me: Graphics Shop. Racing Miatas/Gridlife.
Favorite Cons: never attended. Looking to meet you all!
Costumes/Props: only 2D graphics. Vinyl, acrylic signs, wrapping vehicles.
Welcome to the page. Love the EOD Helmet.

Name: Brad Christian "Romeo" Joiner
Costuming since: Basic costuming since 2010. New to intermediate and advanced cosplay.
About me: xbox one player, draws, lines to cook at home, working as a security officer.
Favorite Con: Never been. Plan on going to Wizarding World Comic Con Chicago.
Costumes/Props:

Costuming since: Basic costuming since 2010. New to intermediate and advanced cosplay.
About me: xbox one player, draws, lines to cook at home, working as a security officer.
Costumes/Props:
Welcome to the 405th Brad!

Costumes/Props:
Welcome!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back