Roll Call!

Name: Kris or Ace(online name but I would probably respond to it at a con or something)
Costuming since: About a year and a half ago as a hobby, within the last 8 months more seriously.
About me: I'm 25 years old, almost 26, and have been playing Halo since the waning days of Halo 3, but have been gaming in general for a lot longer. I also do a lot of sim racing and am into a lot of different fandoms.
Favorite Cons: So far I have only been to a smaller con called Marcon a couple times and Galaxycon
Costumes/Props: nothing finished yet, working on a Reach build and desperately crossing my fingers I get it done by December 1st

Name: Kris or Ace(online name but I would probably respond to it at a con or something)
Costuming since: About a year and a half ago as a hobby, within the last 8 months more seriously.
About me: I'm 25 years old, almost 26, and have been playing Halo since the waning days of Halo 3, but have been gaming in general for a lot longer. I also do a lot of sim racing and am into a lot of different fandoms.
Favorite Cons: So far I have only been to a smaller con called Marcon a couple times and Galaxycon
Costumes/Props: nothing finished yet, working on a Reach build and desperately crossing my fingers I get it done by December 1st
well good luck on the armor and i really hope you hit your dead line hope to see ya there

Name: Michael or maniake ( would respond to both!).

Costuming since: Been costuming and prop making on and off for about 9 years now.

About me: Always loved halo and grew up playing it since the release of the original halo, Which led me to going to school for 3D animation and game design, Which helped with allot of the skills I use in prop making!, my day job is a first responded and currently work on an ambulance, if your interested in more about that let me know! Very passionate about 3D modelling and Rendering as well. still a big gamer mainly playing halo on pc now, and really into space sim games like star citizen. I also just got into 3d printing and plan to get into mold making in the future, ive just started my 3D printing journey so im still very much a armature so any tips ill take!

Favorite Cons: Motor city comic-con, youma-con, grand rapids comic-con, and jafax are the main cons i have been to and are usually my go to! always looking for new cons or small events to go to!

Costumes/Props: So far ive finished a suit of ODST armor but it has since been retired since i out grew it(unfortunate side effect of time), ive also completed a M6C/SOCOM that im currently in the process of designing an upgrade for it using 3d printing!, ive also completed a Paz Visla helmet and a Commander Ganch helmet, Currently in the process of making a noble 5 Armor as well as his heavy machine gun, and have been building a spartan V armor in tandem with noble 5 as more of a practice armor as well to try some new techniques on.

Name: Michael or maniake ( would respond to both!).

Costuming since: Been costuming and prop making on and off for about 9 years now.

About me: Always loved halo and grew up playing it since the release of the original halo, Which led me to going to school for 3D animation and game design, Which helped with allot of the skills I use in prop making!, my day job is a first responded and currently work on an ambulance, if your interested in more about that let me know! Very passionate about 3D modelling and Rendering as well. still a big gamer mainly playing halo on pc now, and really into space sim games like star citizen. I also just got into 3d printing and plan to get into mold making in the future, ive just started my 3D printing journey so im still very much a armature so any tips ill take!

Favorite Cons: Motor city comic-con, youma-con, grand rapids comic-con, and jafax are the main cons i have been to and are usually my go to! always looking for new cons or small events to go to!

Costumes/Props: So far ive finished a suit of ODST armor but it has since been retired since i out grew it(unfortunate side effect of time), ive also completed a M6C/SOCOM that im currently in the process of designing an upgrade for it using 3d printing!, ive also completed a Paz Visla helmet and a Commander Ganch helmet, Currently in the process of making a noble 5 Armor as well as his heavy machine gun, and have been building a spartan V armor in tandem with noble 5 as more of a practice armor as well to try some new techniques on.
welcome to the 405th, great to see another michigander would love to see some of your builds.

Name: Taylor or Tater Tot works too (Its been my nickname for several years now)

Costuming Since: I've done a lot of original costumes for about two years but I'm finally starting my first Halo cosplay this year

About Me: I grew up playing Halo since I was a kid. My dad and I would play together as often as we could so Halo has always had a special place in my heart. I've mostly done sewing for ren faires but have an interest in working with foam. It's been a dream of mine since I was a little to build my own Halo suit.

Favorite Cons: I've only been to small cons in my area but hope to someday make an appearance to Dragoncon and Planet Comicon

Costumes/Props: This year will be my first suit! I'm currently planning Halo 4 Master Chief suit as well as the Halo Infinite MK7.

Name: Taylor or Tater Tot works too (Its been my nickname for several years now)

Costuming Since: I've done a lot of original costumes for about two years but I'm finally starting my first Halo cosplay this year

About Me: I grew up playing Halo since I was a kid. My dad and I would play together as often as we could so Halo has always had a special place in my heart. I've mostly done sewing for ren faires but have an interest in working with foam. It's been a dream of mine since I was a little to build my own Halo suit.

Favorite Cons: I've only been to small cons in my area but hope to someday make an appearance to Dragoncon and Planet Comicon

Costumes/Props: This year will be my first suit! I'm currently planning Halo 4 Master Chief suit as well as the Halo Infinite MK7.
Welcome to the 405th!! Can't wait to see your first build. I live in KC and I've been to two Planet Comicon so far. Its definitely worth it to go.

Name: Dylan Ireland /FuriousFido
Costuming since: Pretty much started this year, 2023

About me: Been playing Halo since I was around 5-6 years old. First game I played on an Xbox 360 and been playing since then whenever I could. Always wanted to join the 405th but never thought I’d be able to or know enough to do so. I learned robotics, 3d printing, manual and computer machining, and the violin throughout high school and now work doing commercial refrigeration. Enjoy working with my hands and learning more.

Favorite Cons: I’ve only attended 1, Nashville Comicon 2023. Met Steve Downes and members of the 405th. Had an absolute blast and further motivated me to get into the 405th.

Costumes/Props: For Nashville Comicon 2023, my brother and I painted the Jazwares Master Chief helmet red and blue and wore dress clothing in the respective clothing to represent Red Vs Blue, both sporting a battle rifle pin.
Just had an ODST kit by Sean Bradley arrive this week, will be working on that for deployment.
I also have a Halo Reach SRS99-AM sniper 3d printed kit made by RockLobbster for the past 4 years that I’ve finally started. First time working with a 3d printed prop to be sanded and painted so looking forward to learning and getting my first cosplay together.

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpeg
    IMG_0348.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
Name: Dylan Ireland /FuriousFido
Costuming since: Pretty much started this year, 2023

About me: Been playing Halo since I was around 5-6 years old. First game I played on an Xbox 360 and been playing since then whenever I could. Always wanted to join the 405th but never thought I’d be able to or know enough to do so. I learned robotics, 3d printing, manual and computer machining, and the violin throughout high school and now work doing commercial refrigeration. Enjoy working with my hands and learning more.

Favorite Cons: I’ve only attended 1, Nashville Comicon 2023. Met Steve Downes and members of the 405th. Had an absolute blast and further motivated me to get into the 405th.

Costumes/Props: For Nashville Comicon 2023, my brother and I painted the Jazwares Master Chief helmet red and blue and wore dress clothing in the respective clothing to represent Red Vs Blue, both sporting a battle rifle pin.
Just had an ODST kit by Sean Bradley arrive this week, will be working on that for deployment.
I also have a Halo Reach SRS99-AM sniper 3d printed kit made by RockLobbster for the past 4 years that I’ve finally started. First time working with a 3d printed prop to be sanded and painted so looking forward to learning and getting my first cosplay together.
Ayyyy! Fellow Ohioan!

I am located in Ozark with BobRossIsMaDad being very close by as well! Good to have you with us!

Welcome to the CORNY midwest!! Perfect place to be! Remember theres no wrong way to do things!!

Hello! As Noble said me and him are local in Ozark! Can't wait to see your builds! If you ever need any help reach out we'd love to help!

Name: Jason or Skidmorpheus or just Skid
Costuming since: started with pepakura along time ago here I have a 3D printer now so I’m back trying to get a suit don’t before this Halloween. I have alway been big in to Halloween and go all out for it.
About me: I’m a DOD firefighter with ADHD and a nerdy dad of Two.
Favorite Cons: I wan to go to my first con this year Mose likely TwinCities Con cause it’s the closest to me.
Costumes/Props: I’ve made miscellaneous stuff for Halloween costumes for friends and family in the past. Loki for my wive one year. I went as Fat Thor. We’ve done The Incredibles as a family. I made a Sans head for my sons costume one year. But have been working on my ODST for about a year. I’d say I’m 80-90% complete.

Attachments

• IMG_6182.jpeg
    IMG_6182.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5067.jpeg
    IMG_5067.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3560.jpeg
    IMG_3560.jpeg
    448.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3659.jpeg
    IMG_3659.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 64
Name: Jason or Skidmorpheus or just Skid
Costuming since: started with pepakura along time ago here I have a 3D printer now so I’m back trying to get a suit don’t before this Halloween. I have alway been big in to Halloween and go all out for it.
About me: I’m a DOD firefighter with ADHD and a nerdy dad of Two.
Favorite Cons: I wan to go to my first con this year Mose likely TwinCities Con cause it’s the closest to me.
Costumes/Props: I’ve made miscellaneous stuff for Halloween costumes for friends and family in the past. Loki for my wive one year. I went as Fat Thor. We’ve done The Incredibles as a family. I made a Sans head for my sons costume one year. But have been working on my ODST for about a year. I’d say I’m 80-90% complete.
Hey SigmaProps is planning to goto Twin Cities! If you see him say hi!

Well this has been a long time coming, but I suppose it's appropriate for my 50th post.

Name: OFiveTwo
Costuming since: Officially, my first real venture into costuming was 2019. I had messed around with pepakura prior, but 2019 is when I purchased my first 3D printer.
About me: Most commonly recognized from TikTok! Long time Halo fan, fell in love with the Mk IV from Halo wars and never looked back. Generally here to spread positive vibes, make armor, and create content. Now go drink some water!
Favorite Cons: So far I've only been to one con: C2E2! It was amazing, and I cannot wait for next year. In the future, planning to attend Cleveland Gaming, Twin Cities Con, and maybe some other ones farther out!
Costumes/Props: Over the past few years, I've made quite a few suits!
Mk IV is obviously the front runner. I've made three "generations" over the past few years, with the Gen 3 being my current go-to!
thumbnail_image0.jpg
thumbnail_image5.png
thumbnail_image4.png

GEN 3 GEN 2 GEN 1

I've also made some other suits, such as the MIRAGE armor from Infinite, and Jorge 052's armor from Halo Reach!
thumbnail_image2.jpg

I think green is my color, don't you? :lol:

Always working on something new. Always bigger, always better!

Well this has been a long time coming, but I suppose it's appropriate for my 50th post.

Costuming since: Officially, my first real venture into costuming was 2019. I had messed around with pepakura prior, but 2019 is when I purchased my first 3D printer.
About me: Most commonly recognized from TikTok! Long time Halo fan, fell in love with the Mk IV from Halo wars and never looked back. Generally here to spread positive vibes, make armor, and create content. Now go drink some water!
Favorite Cons: So far I've only been to one con: C2E2! It was amazing, and I cannot wait for next year. In the future, planning to attend Cleveland Gaming, Twin Cities Con, and maybe some other ones farther out!
Mk IV is obviously the front runner. I've made three "generations" over the past few years, with the Gen 3 being my current go-to!
View attachment 336219View attachment 336220View attachment 336221
GEN 3 GEN 2 GEN 1

I've also made some other suits, such as the MIRAGE armor from Infinite, and Jorge 052's armor from Halo Reach!
View attachment 336222

Oooooh I see your tiktoks reposted here and there every once in a while! I enjoy them a lot! If you're going to C2E2 next year that means I get to meet you!! YIPEEE!!

Name: Preferred name: Strike. OC Name: Alexander-095. Real Name: Cody [I just ask that in videos if I am part of them I am referred to as my OC Name or Strike :]
Costuming since: Late 2017-2018 my first suit of armor was built
About me: Been playing Halo since I was 13 [Halo 3] I got into Halo from playing Halo 2 at a friend's house and at the time never have heard of it. Now I have Halo tattoos and try and model myself after the best character in lore and games [Duty through adversity, never leave a man behind, "It's our duty as soldiers to defend humanity"] I write, game, cook in my spare time. I own two amazing dogs a black lab retriever named Rayvn [named after Raven from Teen Titans] and a Black German Shepherd long hair named Falcon [Named after the Falcon from Halo Reach, as well as Falcon from Marvel]
Favorite Cons: Ohayo and Matsuri but this year (date of posting this) I am going to Cleveland Gaming Classic, and Galaxy
Costumes/Props: see pics below and more pics upon request. I may have to crop them to show off sorry!

Attachments

• FS.48.jpg
    FS.48.jpg
    12.8 MB · Views: 60
  • FS.35.jpg
    FS.35.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 57
  • FS.8.jpg
    FS.8.jpg
    12.9 MB · Views: 51

View attachment 336219View attachment 336220View attachment 336221
GEN 3 GEN 2 GEN 1

View attachment 336222

Dude I'm still not over that I'm going to get to meet you. I'm freaking out xD

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back