RoxyRoo's Chick Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i was going to ask because im making these not only for the 405th community but also myself, if you dont mind and if its not too much trouble could you send me your pattern for the shoulder box? I find you patterns very helpful in getting the basic shape.

maybe email them to me? if you can my email is golem95@gmail.com

awesome.
Did I forget to mention I'm using craft foam because I have a mac? Pepakura Viewer only works on PCs. ^_^ Though, there is another guy wanting to use Legend parts for his spartan. Maybe he can use your pep.

You are correct about the files from golem95 being very useful to me for my spartan.

@Golem95: Good job dude! Certainly better than my mediocre 3d skills!

@Tyvern: Speak of the devil. XD There you are! Hello!

The sincere lack of Legends peps is deplorable. Let's change that!

Can't wait till his .pdo is finished, it's gonna be good!

I think it's related on, well....on legends success rate......at least that's my theory

@Golem95: looking good man keep it up!

Roxyyyyy~! I miss you! The progress looks wonderfulllll~! I can't wait to see it in person when I get home! <3

Speaking of being unique, look at you! Would love to see someone stomping around in some Legends armor. I've been really wanting to do a mech type via "The Prototype" for a while. Didn't think Legends stuff was popular, but seeing this is giving me hope. Keep at it!

^_^;; thankyou!
The mech was pretty cool.

Blarg. I need to finish my stupid biceps. I have both right and left ones 1/2 done. Here's a pic to tide you guys over:

Photoon2010-07-20at1734.jpg

I'm loving what you're doing here. Legends does need more love. I thought it would be very cool to do a Forerunner outfit. I'm currently working on the MC though so maybe sometime in the future.

FINALLY!!! I'm finally getting somewhere! Doing things from scratch like this takes forever. D: But what can you do if there's no peps, right?

1) Here's teh patterns for peeps making peps. This is for the back tricep part of the shoulders.There's some minor details I added after I put it together, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Photoon2010-07-31at16502.jpg

2) RAWR!! PHEAR MY GIRLY MUSCLES!!! XDDD (and my geeky t-shirt).

Photoon2010-08-04at1800.jpg

3) Here's another pic, showing my two bicep pieces from different angles. Left piece = left bicep viewed from the back.. Right piece = right bicep viewed from the front.

Photoon2010-08-04at18004.jpg

Now i need to finish up my deltoid/shoulder pieces to go on top of these. One of them is going to have a sheath built into it. >.> I wish my teammates would come over. It's no fun working on armor by myself. T.T

That's looking awesome! Can't wait to see it done :) I had been considering foam for a future suit myself and you're showing it can look awesome

Those look awesome- I should hopefully be around to come over this week. I can't wait to see what your next piece looks like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back