Rundowns files hub ANNOUNCEMENT + teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
rvb18 said:
any suggestions on what i should unfold next? i wont be unfolding the shoulder for i do not have the skills to make the assembly easy

If you could unfold the helmet. I would really appreciate it^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex: all you need to do is fold mountains into valleys and vise versa. all my unfolds are like this from pep3, i don't know why it does it i think its a setting that i cant figure how to turn it off

rvb18 said:
Alex: all you need to do is fold mountains into valleys and vise versa. all my unfolds are like this from pep3, i don't know why it does it i think its a setting that i cant figure how to turn it off

Well I got confused and messed the shin :p

I noticed that when I was going wear so I just scrapped it out :p

But I wil try with the thigh then :D

i am right. i had to do it for my old mark v. if you don't it will turn out the same but the tabs will be on the out side

rvb18 said:
i am right. i had to do it for my old mark v. if you don't it will turn out the same but the tabs will be on the out side

Awesome, that makes it easier for rondo. :D

Great job man! Another great model. I'm gonna model all the armor as well but I am waiting at least until the beta to do it all so I can get better reference images.

I have unfolded the forearms. I got it down to 28 pieces on 6 pages.

check it out here

I set the length to 270mm.

---EDIT---

I decided to help out the lazy folks and create a Left and Right version of the forearm unfold

And here are the upper-arms: Left & Right. There is an open edge that I don't know how to fix, but it is a small piece and i included instructions on how to make it work

agbates said:
Great job man! Another great model. I'm gonna model all the armor as well but I am waiting at least until the beta to do it all so I can get better reference images.

So am I But they need something to go to the release with dont they? ;)

Alex spartan177 said:
Thanks for the unfold :D

happy to help

Check post #711 for an update to the forearms and the upper arms unfolded

If anyone can improve my unfolds, please feel free, its all for the greater good!

Boba Fett said:
here is the torso unfolded. It's for a smaller guy (me) so it might need to upscaled.

http://www.4shared.com/file/252413628/a948c591/Torso_reach.html

set to 340 mm wide, and letter paper w/5mm margins. IT fits on 9-10 pages currently, but should go on about 12-15 if upscaled. I'm logging off to build this now... WOO HOO! Emile, coming soon!

By smaller guy, how small are we talkin?

I'm at 5'8 with a approx. 40" chest. Not going to ask the typical noob "will it fit me", but does it fit you alright? and if so, what size are you? Thanks! Can't wait to get on this bad boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back