Rundowns files hub ANNOUNCEMENT + teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried test-pepping my chest, and yeah, a bit too small. I based the measurement off my size for the FS Mk. VI chest. Problem is, the widest part of the MK. V is on the lower side straps. The mk. VI is at the upper chest plate. I'm upsizing it, should be done tonight.

Ok, this is 350mm wide. This should fit most people in the 5foot range, medium to small build. A bigger version's coming for the rest of you guys later. http://www.4shared.com/file/252859343/83f4ffab/Reach_Torso_small.html

Boba Fett said:
I just tried test-pepping my chest, and yeah, a bit too small. I based the measurement off my size for the FS Mk. VI chest. Problem is, the widest part of the MK. V is on the lower side straps. The mk. VI is at the upper chest plate. I'm upsizing it, should be done tonight.

Ok, this is 350mm wide. This should fit most people in the 5foot range, medium to small build. A bigger version's coming for the rest of you guys later. http://www.4shared.com/file/252859343/83f4ffab/Reach_Torso_small.html

Hey Fett,

I built rundowns first chest model. I am 6'1" and ~200lbs, and a width of 430mm is PERFECT! You might consider that for your larger unfold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got ALL of the unfolds done today. I am 6'0 tall, and weigh in at about 200, so that should give you some reference as to scale. Put all of the files in a zip so its easy. Here you go! Hope everyone enjoys!!!

@Brandon Mclain

You saved me a lot of time good sir!

As a side note, rundown, the files are awesome and i am extremely graateful! Like everyone else i guess!

Cheers, Dave.

Awesome unfold Brandon! I don't know if the helmet would fit my headXD But it is only one way to find out :D

Only one problem: you only got one side of the shin, shoulder, thight and forearm. Are the other side on the way?

XxCALIBERxX said:
As a side note, rundown, the files are awesome and i am extremely graateful! Like everyone else i guess!

Cheers, Dave.

your welcome ;)

Jico said:
Only one problem: you only got one side of the shin, shoulder, thight and forearm. Are the other side on the way?

its called flip or invert pattern in pep

Here are most of the files unfolded, you'll notice that the chest, and helmet are not there. I'll work on them when I get a chance. Reach files. Enjoy. Edit: Shoulder added.

rvb18 said:
its called flip or invert pattern in pep

Where can I find that button? Sorry I haven't been working so much with the pepakura designerXD

Jico said:
Where can I find that button? Sorry I haven't been working so much with the pepakura designerXD

invert pattern is located under the 2D Menu underneath Recalculate parts layout and above Change Scale . This will flip all of the parts, but NOT the 3D model. You will have to move every piece into the printable area in order to print it out. If you have a product key for pepakura, I would suggest taking a simple model and just playing around with it to manipulate the pieces. You will learn a lot about how pep works. I find the "edit flaps" feature to be most helpful (right click menu on 2D layout side).

McPrimus said:
invert pattern is located under the 2D Menu underneath Recalculate parts layout and above Change Scale . This will flip all of the parts, but NOT the 3D model. You will have to move every piece into the printable area in order to print it out. If you have a product key for pepakura, I would suggest taking a simple model and just playing around with it to manipulate the pieces. You will learn a lot about how pep works. I find the "edit flaps" feature to be most helpful (right click menu on 2D layout side).

Thanks! :D

insanetrooper said:
hey man great work! wanted to say thanks and great job on the the helmet pep, i couldnt have done my helmet build with out your hard work

your welcome ;) glad to have bin of help.

rundown said:
So am I But they need something to go to the release with dont they? ;)

I am so excited for the beta it will be a dream come true for us modelers with theater mode. So far the only multiplayer armor parts that I have seen (except for some of the shoulder pads)that are also in the campaign are noble 6 pieces. I want to get some better reference images of jorge's different pieces. Hopefully it'll be in the beta, but doubtful.

Ok ive got a new way of tracing 3d models more effectively and its kickass!

I'm in the making of a warmachine helmet since i noticed that there isnt a decent one out yet. I'm a bit low on money currently and need to buy some new software for my school course so i'll put this one up for sale sadly. Thats a first timer :/

Sorry to do this but i really need it. And believe me will be a fair price for a more then decent Helmet file!

warmachine_modeloverref.png

render4-1.png

the file will be availabel in the near future!

greetz rundown!

agbates said:
I am so excited for the beta it will be a dream come true for us modelers with theater mode. So far the only multiplayer armor parts that I have seen (except for some of the shoulder pads)that are also in the campaign are noble 6 pieces. I want to get some better reference images of jorge's different pieces. Hopefully it'll be in the beta, but doubtful.

yah hope that it will be in the beta to :)I hope it will be more hyped up then when halo3 came out!

Jason02 said:
Any tips on the new modeling method? ;) Looks great Rundown. I'll probably buy it when you release it.

video tracing :pI made a .gif of the reference pictures of the 1/4 scale bust of hottoys so that it was animated.

There were enough pictures to make the program believe that it could make the model turn with it. kinda took me some time to figure that out.

I checked after that was done on the trailer and it fits like a glove. Just some small sections need to be edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back