RvB Figures, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFG

Jr Member
I just got in a few unreleased / prototype Halo figures, and noticed something on my prototype brown spartan...

1289276604_a2d3b59604.jpg

1288426375_2ae9fb3c53.jpg

I've never watched it, personally, but Orangespartan pointed out that Lopez was a character from the show. I did a quick search and sure enough his armor is listed as "brown / cobalt."

kanianreborn said:
I doubt this is a real 'Lopez' figure, as the L and O have been partially wiped away.
Exactly it doesnt look battle damaged so the l and the o shouldnt be wiped plus it could be any old sticker on a new brown spartan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not new to the Halo collecting scene. I probably have one of the most diverse Halo collections in existance. Trust me, I can tell the difference between retail figures and unreleased ones.

The figure isn't battle damaged, but what does that have to do with the paint getting rubbed away from being crammed in a box for however long it existed? You can see the scratches going through the other letters, too. It is printed on using the same thing used to do the insignias, and those wipe off rather easily aswell depending on how they are kept.

Not to mention the fact that this is NOT a regular bronw spartan. The color used on this figure was never used on a released Spartan figure. And it is not a sticker. It is printed onto the figure.

*EDIT*
1295487711_158440b296_b.jpg

There it is next to a normal brown spartan. Note the orange spartan in the background that has no stripes or insignias. Must be stickers. =P

PFG said:
I'm not new to the Halo collecting scene. I probably have one of the most diverse Halo collections in existance. Trust me, I can tell the difference between retail figures and unreleased ones.

The figure isn't battle damaged, but what does that have to do with the paint getting rubbed away from being crammed in a box for however long it existed? You can see the scratches going through the other letters, too. It is printed on using the same thing used to do the insignias, and those wipe off rather easily aswell depending on how they are kept.

Not to mention the fact that this is NOT a regular bronw spartan. The color used on this figure was never used on a released Spartan figure. And it is not a sticker. It is printed onto the figure.
ok i bielive you after the wall of text.

kanianreborn said:
I still dont believe Joyride would make , even in prototype form, a RvB action figure.
Didn't joyride like shutdown?
And WHERES CABOOSE!

kanianreborn said:
I still dont believe Joyride would make , even in prototype form, a RvB action figure.

why not?

kanianreborn said:

Whether that is what it was intended to be or not, who knows. I don't see what else it could be in reference to, though.

And yes, JoyRide did shut down.

Leadingspartan said:
Exactly it doesnt look battle damaged so the l and the o shouldnt be wiped plus it could be any old sticker on a new brown spartan.

How could you think thats a brown spartan? :cautious: Its obviously way more grey then the actual brown spartan.

And why couldnt joyride have had an idea to make the characters from Red Vs. Blue? Sounds like a good idea to me.

Figured I would do a little update. That Orange Spartan in the background turned out to be a Grif prototype. I had it for awhile before I noticed because they did orange on orange, making it hardly visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back