Props S1l3nt V1p3r's M/7 Smg Wip Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1l3nt V1p3r

Sr Member
It's coming, and it's coming fast. Hold on to your hats.

IMG_1236.jpg

Wow, Great start. So what are you going to be making this thing out of? Cardboard? Wood? I look forward to seeing this finished! Keed up the good work!

CHEERS!

Viper will make it out of wood. Silent - don't tease me this way! Get after it! I'm sure it will be up to the standard you have already established.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Wow, Great start. So what are you going to be making this thing out of? Cardboard? Wood? I look forward to seeing this finished! Keed up the good work!

CHEERS!

All wood, buddy. All wood. ;)

tlither said:
Viper will make it out of wood. Silent - don't tease me this way! Get after it! I'm sure it will be up to the standard you have already established.

Why can't I tease you? xD I'll start the progress today. :D

@ the rest of you: Thanks for you comments, I'll be looking forward to get this thing started. Cheerio!

Last edited by a moderator:
redragon74 said:
wear do people get these type of files? i wanna give a shot at one this way
It's on the top of the Weapon's and Prop's page, on a stickied thread called "Wizard of flight's Weapon Blueprints".

you know what really grinds my gears.... when i went to start my smg i couldnt find that file so i had to make my own, it wasnt close to as pretty but it worked.

it shall be a race. i may have a 2 day start on you but its been sitting on the bench until we finish getting the shop set up.

It seems like I miss every single one of your updates. Loving the slide mechanism. You're a genious.

Since this is my latest project, I thought I should post this here. (Apology for the bad voice I have. =S)
Enjoy the update video.

Loved the helment! One of these days I will have to try and make one. My son would love it if I did. The rest of your gear looked grat too.

Have a great one Viper!

LeeKegan said:
Loved the helment! One of these days I will have to try and make one. My son would love it if I did. The rest of your gear looked grat too.

Have a great one Viper!

Thanks, Lee! I hope your helmets turn out grand as well! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back