SciFi Valley Con June 10-12 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This year was an amazing con. I unfortunately was not taking many pictures and was too busy at my booth to suit up and attend the panels, Sorry everyone! I did however get one picture that I absolutely loved, it is of my booth with Nick in the armor him and I built together, along with me in my newly painted recruit helmet.
13344574_1041067399281283_5383196214603860184_n.jpg
If anyone has any pictures they took of either Nick or I (In my Flood costume) that they would be willing to let me put on my website, please post them! Thanks in advance!

Also if anyone plans on attending any convention with a 405th booth and would like to borrow that weapons locker, I am more than willing to lend it to any 405th member!

I hope everyone enjoys their medallions I handed out! If anyone is interested in any more of them, I will be casting them with the overflow from larger molds, so cover the shipping and I will send some your way!

I cant wait to see what we all start cooking up for next year!

-Steve

I have found out that for the ConQuest from Gear Box Union they raised $1400 for Child's Play, which will be donated to teh Pittsburg Childrens hospital. I have also found out that we were again in the top two most chosen items for the give aways. The only group who's donation did better was the steampunk wood crate with weapons and other goodies. I also know that that crate of theirs had over $120 worth of goodies. That makes me happy that our efforts were so appriciated and wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back