Sean's Revised Energy Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Bradley said:
Thats more like it!

I can photoshop those images to exactly my specifications. Mustang 68 is now the proud owner of a big chocolate chip cookie, and a big $$$ discount on the next sword I make!

*rounds of applause!*

Thanks Matt. I'll share the pics of the new sculpt with you all over the next few days. Critics start your engines! :christa:

-Sean

Yippie!!! :birthday: I was trying my hardest to get the pics closest to your preference. I hope they helped. If you need anymore in-game shots, I'm the one! Schweet!!! :mrgreen: Thank you, Sean!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorrry Doom!

I was just about to PM you when Mustang hit me with his second batch of images. You weren't online 'round when I was looking for these, and Mustang came to my rescue first.

Besides, I really just needed good pics of the handle... I didn't want to bother you with having to mod something that I could just as well get from a captured image.

Thanks to all. I will be posting up some progress pics today as I finish the detailing on the handle.

-Sean

http://www.mocpages.com/directory.php/95?page=2

I know it's not exactly what you want but it is pretty kool what this guy can do with legos

sword_handle_front2.jpg

sword_handle_palm2.jpg

Frankly I like this one better.... :mrgreen:

Heres what I did with Mustang's images today:

Before:

Before1.jpg

After:

After1.jpg

After2.jpg

After3.jpg

After4.jpg

Thanks for the pics... I'll post something up after the new molds are cast
and I get the first new sword done.

your welcome.......well i made my handle out of wood for the base then i was going to add the detail later on.....didnt finsh it had other projects that i wanted to finsh

what kind of clay did you use? the clay i'm using isn't the easiest to work with, its ok. how do you like the stuff you are using?

Matt: Whenever you like! :mrgreen: The new sword should be done by the end of February. Red's first in line, and I should be able to go into full production after then. Just let me know when you're ready. I just got the molds done yesterday, I'll have to put up some more pics when I get the first casts pulled... prolly in a couple days.

Eternal: I used Chavant Medium clay, which if you have never used is GREAT clay... like the Jaguar of modeling clay. It's very nice, comes in many different softnesses. I like the medium or soft depending what I'm doing.

I should also fess up that I made a 'pre' form of the handle in clay, then molded it, cast it in plaster, and carved all the tight detail in that. I re-molded the detailed plaster model, and now I can pull my final resin copies.

EDIT: LOL
The new sword should be done by the end of February

I guess I was being optimistic. :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back