Sean's secret...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redsleighdown said:
Hey Sean, you gonna make that thing we talked about, using that idea I though of, by having the other things spin?
alright, now, your just making that up. :p 'the thing with the other thing, and the other one spins..em.. and the... thing...' :p:lol:

are we aloud know what this is yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Redsleighdown said:
Hey Sean, you gonna make that thing we talked about, using that idea I though of, by having the other things spin?

Yep. Positively. ;) But thats not what this project is..

I'll get you all another pic for guessing shortly. One or two of you have been close..

Sean Bradley said:
I'll get you all another pic for guessing shortly. One or two of you have been close..
gah, 'you suck'. i came in here all happy expecting an answer.

did i mention you suck? :p

Wow... I have to say that is probably an awesome clue but none of us are thinking hard enough, or thinking TOO hard lol.

It is the Banana Monster, I asked Sean earlier if he could cut him up because he wouldnt get out of my closet, isnt that right, Sean?

You are all wrong and it's not an "intimates" store - it's a mail order based "intimates" store! Are they gonna be edible Sean?

Hmm... looking at it again, for some odd reason the idea of Sean making a SPANKR Rocket Launcher came to mind *pictures Sean and some other SPARTAN doing a photo shoot, with Sean clubbing the other guy over the head with it, in a way "spanking" the other SPARTAN* (yes folks, I know I have a weird sense of humour):lol:

it appears as if he took a picture of something he is working on that is clear, and put a radial blur over the photo. LOL
I could be wrong but thats what it looks like.

-Justin

Damn!

I would have let you all keep guessing if someone hadn't called out my chicanery by name. :D

Heres another pic for ya! No radial blur this time! :whistle:

clue2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back