secret Halo: Reach box-set . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPrimus

Jr Member
IMG_5243.jpg

You might want to check your local Target store. This exclusive box set is starting to find its way on to shelves for the Aug reset (happening now). It includes Emile,Jorge, a basic Elite and an exclusive green MRK V-b. The set retails for $29.99 (basically buy 3 get 1 free pricing). It is boxed in the same size box as the warthog, and is a place-holder until the warthog arrives in Sept. Happy Hunting!

i tried to edit the first post with this info, but it kept freezing up on me!?!

If any one has Halo waypoint on there 360, they might have seen those collectible figures that r going to be out on sale in august. judging by the possible size, not to mention the attention to detail, these are not the ones by Square Enix, the figures look about a foot tall and these look like 6 inch, the way the company was gona release them was wave 1 including Jun, Emile, and Noble 6, the wave 2 Carter, Kat, and Jorge. Wave 2 may come out early 2011, at least thats how i under stood it. Personaly i'm gona wait for those and get at least jorge or jun, and if i'm lucky all of noble team. Great find but to me thay kinda look like McFarlne might have made them, but also looks like a nock off, what's the company that made these?
gamsquareenixhalofigures530.jpg

I couldn't resist getting the box today. I needed to buy toilet paper, so I raided Target and got my little pretties along with the magical TP.

If any one has Halo waypoint on there 360, they might have seen those collectible figures that r going to be out on sale in august. judging by the possible size, not to mention the attention to detail, these are not the ones by Square Enix, the figures look about a foot tall and these look like 6 inch, the way the company was gona release them was wave 1 including Jun, Emile, and Noble 6, the wave 2 Carter, Kat, and Jorge. Wave 2 may come out early 2011, at least thats how i under stood it. Personaly i'm gona wait for those and get at least jorge or jun, and if i'm lucky all of noble team. Great find but to me thay kinda look like McFarlne might have made them, but also looks like a nock off, what's the company that made these?
gamsquareenixhalofigures530.jpg
The figs in the pic you attached ARE the Halo:Reach figures from Square Enix. They are 1/6 scale (about 12"), super articulated and will cost about $25 to $30 each. Personally, I'm sticking with the $10 McFarlane that match the 50 Halo 3 figures I already have.

The reach box set is pretty awesome, im going to have to keep an eye out for it, maybe even get my buddy that works at target to get me the employee discount on it

The Square Enix ones I'll get will be Jorge and Emile

Everyone else will be from Mcfarlane

IDK if I'll find the target box at my local target....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back