Sexy Spartan armor... TAKE 2 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. I just finished making my first spartan armor.. now.. i am going to try to do another version.. this time closer and hopefully much better then my first armor... but I would like some help.. Can some one point me to the right direction of where to find or have a similar pep file closer to the statue i posted before? I am having a hard time find much options. Any help would be awesome! ^_^ And for those of you that forgot what the statue i was going for on my first armor.. here is a few pic.. of generally what i would like.. Any help would be amazing.. this time.. i am going to try Foam method.. And after that.. I am going to do a fully casted version..to perfect it.. ^_^ .. I think I am going to stay with my sexy theme.. i think it just fits me better then a full armor.

lady-spartan-3.jpg

PIC Update 10/18...

Alright Thought i would update.. so instead of doing a duck tape dummy.. I decided to do a body cast.. well.. semi body cast.. I didn't wanna cast my whole body cause i thought i would be really hard to sculpt with it.. so I decided to just do one section of my body at a time.. I casted my right legs.. but casted it twice. Once my thigh and my shin.. Well.. time for pictures.. pictures will explain itself..

67720_1523742746008_1607806954_1268568_7537021_n.jpg

Well.. After I casted my leg and let those two piece to dry, I realized that it's too chalky to sculpt just like that. It would ruin my oil clay. So what I did is wrapped paper around it for support and ducked taped around the paper. So the chalk won't get on my duck tape or my oil clay.. here is what it looked like.. pretty close to my actual size of my shin.

33744_1523742546003_1607806954_1268566_261900_n.jpg

Then.. I realized I needed a stand.. for it.. I tried different things..none worked.. so I decided to build my own stand with duck tape (seriously.. this stuff saves my life!) three wooden sticks i bought from Michael's, and chopsticks.. thats right.. I used 3 long sticks and 3 chopsticks and ducked taped them together.. here is what i mean...

72138_1523742265996_1607806954_1268564_8199468_n.jpg

It makes one heck of a tripod and makes sculpting so much easier!! LOL

40732_1523741985989_1607806954_1268562_5973137_n.jpg

Sculpting time.. yay...

37166_1523741625980_1607806954_1268559_4816000_n.jpg

So I started on it.. here is my process a bit of detail..

69024_1523741025965_1607806954_1268555_1276690_n.jpg

And this is what i've done today.. (I did all of this today.. lol.. it was hard work)

66092_1523744266046_1607806954_1268579_7922992_n-1.jpg

I am having a bit of problem smoothing it.. i tried hot water.. and used the scrapping tool.. but it's still not smooth.. any ideas?

If you want that armor exactly I would reccomend you sculpting them.
Buy a mannequin with the same body as yours and use Chavant medium oil clay to sculpt the pieces. Then just mold them and cast perfect pieces that are ready for painting.

The only problem is that it will take a good chunk out of your wallet.

Send me a PM so we can talk more about prices and stuff, because I dont think you want your thread clogged with unneccessary posts from noobs that will be just guessing what Im trying to explain to you lol

Isn't there lady spartan armor in thye all-in-one halo pep download? Not sure if its exactly the same as those pics but I think its close. I would look but I'm not at home, my computer is only 2000 miles away from me :( lol. But I know there's female armor in there but it needs to be unfolded....

Isn't there lady spartan armor in thye all-in-one halo pep download? Not sure if its exactly the same as those pics but I think its close. I would look but I'm not at home, my computer is only 2000 miles away from me :( lol. But I know there's female armor in there but it needs to be unfolded....

There is female armor, but its not the same one.
She needs to sculpt it to get the same exact armor

Hum.. I don't mind it not being exact... I just want it close.. But i might have to do some molding... and changing to it.. and I will message you in a sec ^_^

i'll keep in touch to see whats up couple times per week, I'm eager to see the version 2.0
Don't forget to make lots of whats up pictures, I mean at each steps (not necessarily on you since people tended to think I'm too much of a perv on your other post) but I'm just happy to see as much as I can the step by step of someone's work :p

Have fun, I'll be cheering for you!

ROFL.. thanks.. I would like some help with the pep files... if not.. i guess i have to do this from scratch.... @twitches@ who knows how long that will take.. oh well..regardless.. I am going to try my best at my second one... and hopefully one day i will have a fully casted suit// <3

good luck! and if you don't want to go the clay way maybe ask one of the modelers on here to help you out with a pep version. I know Rhinoc does some awesome work with pep and he helps a lot of people out.

Just another idea to throw out!

I would say go with a Mark V chest-piece and do a little eyeballing to get what you want. At least for me its easier to work from a base than create from scratch.

EDIT: I mean it kinda looks like a bra to begin with
MKV_chest_MOZ.jpg

I remember that HaloGoddess was working on a Hayabusa and she was using special female Armor parts for her build.

Why don't you send her a PM and see where is goes from there.

-Pony

THanks so much! I am getting some help, and i might just sorta do my own custom version with it. I might or I might not use pep files ! ^_^ And foam I decided is what I am going to try and do.

Okay... Quick,update. I'm going to make a duck tape dummy of,my self and then start on my built again. This time I decided foam is the best option. instead of pep files its going to do it custom so I think it will look much better amd more form fitting

never heard of duck tape being used to make a self mold. have made a few molds for art class... g/l and hopefully this thread dont end up like the last one... but the all in one pack doesnt have a good female file... they are all messed up...

You can actually make a really good duck tape dummy and it can turn out pretty accurate.. just google Duck tape Dummy and you can find a lot of tutorials on site. Its more cost effective. And i think I am just going to try and constructed it from scratch. Lol.. I hope this thread doesn't get blow up like the last one, but i could care less either way. I just want to build am epic set of sexy spartan armor. I won't stop until i get it perfect, I could care less if more poeple flame me or not for it. Lol.. I might be bitchy or over confident. But its better to have confident then not at all.. I know What I can do, and i know no matter what anyone does.. there will always be haters, flamers, and trollers.. nothing i can do about it.. oh well.. If that makes me an attention whore so be it. THe sucky thing is someone actually hacked my photo-bucket cause of it, And also my deviant art. I had to report it last night and got it all reset and deleted. But now that i changed my password, i hope everything will be fine again. ^_~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back