Sexy Spartan armor... TAKE 2 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some research, and found out all this was Mona Lisa's idea!!
Now shes all like
tumblr_lakcpb50K71qcm14io1_400.gif
Oh no you didn't!!

Lol!! JKJK!!

Holy crap, nice update! I'm glad you're going for the gold and molding it yourself. I would try this at some point in my life if I thought I had any skills in the matter whatsoever. As for now I will stick to the pep and do the best I can. ;D Anyways... looks great. Can't wait to see more.

Sorry I was out so long, i'm usually more present on updates around :p

Nice sculpting you get there, keep up the good work, happy to see its all going well :p

This may be just me, but I would really like it if you could please post the updates in a new post, rather than updating the first one? It's nice to see progression of where things were as well as where they are currently. Like I said, maybe it's just me. Thanks!! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this goes!

I'm glad you're redoing the sexy spartan armor, I should have thought of the whole duct tape dummy idea for my armor. Good luck on your project!

Seriously good work Almostanangel851!

Sculpting is always a slow process especially for large pieces that need to be smooth. When i was scuplting it was just a matter of going over it time and time again until it got to where you wanted it.

I actually found some ancient pepakura files on my computer that is supposed to be a female spartan, like WAY before halo reach. it looks like the sexy spartan in the first picture you posted
If you want I can post them here when I'm done work :)

all you do when you correct others in a post just keeps bumping up the post, and if i like the post BY HELL I AM GOING TO COMMENT ON IT!

This is still a necro thread. Read the timestamps and move on.

I like this thread, that's why I commented on i, stating I have the files for that exact spartan.
Maybe if someone sees it they might attempt one of their own <3
move on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back