Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, is it possible to make a pepakura one that you can cock the gun or what ever... I mean pump it... :\

John, stop rank posting. I was going to mod an airsoft shottie, but I would get it from Kapowwe because well...they rule... Also, sadly, Hobbytron got sued by CyberCrap (Oops, sorry, I mean CyberGun.)

Derrrrrrr is real English?

Parlez Vous Francais?

ANYWAYS, I'm probably just going to buy 2 UTG Shotties, make one a Trench Gun (Which I've been wanting to) and the other one a Halo shottie.

Ares said:
Derrrrrrr is real English?

Parlez Vous Francais?

ANYWAYS, I'm probably just going to buy 2 UTG Shotties, make one a Trench Gun (Which I've been wanting to) and the other one a Halo shottie.
I always like the shotty from halo 1 it looked so much better when you held it. Like the new avatar i hope we can put the arguement behind us.

Last edited by a moderator:
A problem with modding an airsoft gun is the positioning of the barrel and the magazine.

mossberg500tact2.gif

^^ this is a normal shotgun, the magazine is on the bottom and the barrel is on the top
23shotgun.jpg

^^ this is a Halo shotgun, the magazine is on the top and the barrel is under it.

I had that idea along time ago , to use the cmp shotty for a halo one. and like what he said ^ it would be very difficult to redesign the shotguns internals to match halo's shotty. I would think that what kiltman said would work because the shotty does load from the top and with some eyeing of detail it could work

Who said I had to use that? A SPAS would work much better, IMO, and it top-loads. I don't know, really. Need to search around. Do understand I'm completely remodeling the body. A Prop, not my skirmish gun.

Spaz 12? Never heard of it. :mad:

I got to get the flea market. Crappy airsoft guns sell well there. I'm probably also picking up a "HOLY SH1zt 4 DUDES ARE ON ME" gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back