Show Off Your Costumes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha "remember arnold a quitter never quits and a winner never wins" LOL I have all the parts ready

ranger_img_ranger.jpg

I'm going as a member of the Air Force. Yeah thats right i have to work that knight. fighting the war, one piece of paper at a time. god i can't wait till i go to school for my new job

i would like to go as a weta odst but i never had time to get that done (or patience) i will be a halo 2 odst. weta will have to wait til i get more money together

33012.jpg

Gettin' this mask, gonna do some painting touch ups, and put on my strait jacket. Then run around school. 'twill be fun. :lol:

I'll see if I can get a pic of my straitjacket up before the month is out.

this is my costume for haloween....not halo at all...not yet...soon though...very soon

i made this myself...im the red and black custom mando stood next to the gold and black mando

usual20suspects201.jpg

the pic was edited by the mando in the middle...

spartan114 said:
this is my costume for haloween....not halo at all...not yet...soon though...very soon

i made this myself...im the red and black custom mando stood next to the gold and black mando

usual20suspects201.jpg

the pic was edited by the mando in the middle...

What the second one?

Those are awesome suits man.

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:
Achille, that pic just made me jump outta my seat....

And that's a really crappy version, made in bulk. Since they're constantly out of stock, and I happened to find some white masks at a shop, I'm gonna make it myself and make it look ten times better!

Me, along time ago.....before it was done.

n528166670_1191721_4133.jpg

Me and my bud. I'm getting the resources for a new mask for him. Thought I'd give him a nice fiberglass present.

n639865721_3973649_31.jpg

why haven't I seen your armor before!? Adam's pulls fits you really good. You must be at least 6' to 6'3"? Your helmet turned out really well also!
And that hottie you got a hold of, she knows who will protect her....MC!
Jason 'Biff' H said:
mines ready.

n512685810_1325616_2803.jpg

JediStumpy said:
why haven't I seen your armor before!? Adam's pulls fits you really good. You must be at least 6' to 6'3"? Your helmet turned out really well also!
And that hottie you got a hold of, she knows who will protect her....MC!

thanks jedistumpy, it's still needs a bit of work, so i haven't showcased it too much.. i'm running back up to Adams place in awhile to redo the thighs. the lower leg and thigh pieces built for his body frame were too small. lol and i 'm about 6' 2"

and master chief always gets a date to midnight yell. whoop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back