show us your mancave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Kill

Sr Member
hey 405th
ok this thread is about showing everyone your mancave and all your gaming systems, tvs, blue rays, and all that stuff. after you show your pic list everything or whatever you can to tell what you have in your mancave.
for an example here is mine

PICT0350.jpg

ok here i have:
old xbox 360 that got the rrod and now only plays one kinect game because the tray doesn't open
new 360 pro that i got for christmas that doesn't play kinect because it need an update and has to have live for the update which i don't have
i havekinect in the middle of the xboxs
guitar hero on the floor
pretty good sized tv, no surround sound
the original xbox to the far left
dvd player underneath the original xbox
no blue ray
a newish dvd player on the floor
and all my games on top of the original and next to the new xboxs

well this is my mancave, so just post a pic and description of your's

My man cave is FAR too messy for the public eye. For some strange reason, having clothes scattered everywhere is just awesome.

__man_cave___by_seaninja951-d39hszi.jpg

Not really much of a man cave. but anyways, here is what I got...
computer with surround sound, HD webcam, hauppauge PVR/tv card on my monitor, my WoW stuff on the desk, book case with 42 ps2 games/xbox 360 games and some dvds, ps2 on the bottom of the desk, time machine (binary clock), my Thomas helmet, VCR (yes I still use it...sometimes), and some other random crap.
sorry for crappy picture quality

ehh...what the heck. I managed to cut most of the mess out. I've got:

Custom build computer (built by me, of course).
1, 24" monitor that I use as my main.
1, 21.5" monitor that's my secondary.
5.1 Logitech surround sound.
Silhouette SD.
A buttload of boxes (I sell computer parts out the wazzoo).
A nice pile of cardstock scraps that have yet made it to the recycle bin.

DSCF0147.jpg

ehh...what the heck. I managed to cut most of the mess out. I've got:

Custom build computer (built by me, of course).
1, 24" monitor that I use as my main.
1, 21.5" monitor that's my secondary.
5.1 Logitech surround sound.
Silhouette SD.
A buttload of boxes (I sell computer parts out the wazzoo).
A nice pile of cardstock scraps that have yet made it to the recycle bin.

DSCF0147.jpg

lol I see my room. I think just because of the custom built pc and dual monitors, your setup kicks my setup's butt.

I know its an old thread but I wanted to shared my mancave with you :p
So I used the search thingy :)

In the top left corner: unopened Halo action figures(I only buy the campaign one's)
Top mid left side: action figures + Halo Marvel comics (Uprising, Blood Line, HellJumper)
Top center: Halo encyclopedia, the art of Halo reach, Legendary helmet, action figures.
Top mid right side: more action figures + Halo Marvel comics (boot camp, covenant)
All the left side from top to bottom: my Mark VI, 12" mc with YapYap the grunt ;) Reach box, Halo the art of building worlds, the essential visual guide.
Bottom row and center: xBox 360 and games, sound system and cable modem and a LG 56" tv.
Behind the Halo Wars display there's all my pep/electronics and stuff I used for my build.

DSCF3053.jpg

DSCF3042.jpg

Lets see your Mancave or Girlycave ;)

In the top left corner: unopened Halo action figures(I only buy the campaign one's)
Top mid left side: action figures + Halo Marvel comics (Uprising, Blood Line, HellJumper)
Top center: Halo encyclopedia, the art of Halo reach, Legendary helmet, action figures.
Top mid right side: more action figures + Halo Marvel comics (boot camp, covenant)
All the left side from top to bottom: my Mark VI, 12" mc with YapYap the grunt ;) Reach box, Halo the art of building worlds, the essential visual guide.
Bottom row and center: xBox 360 and games, sound system and cable modem and a LG 56" tv.
Behind the Halo Wars display there's all my pep/electronics and stuff I used for my build.

DSCF3053.jpg

DSCF3042.jpg

whoaaa man. Thats the coolest mancave iv ever seen! Il post some pics of mine tomorrow.

dang that is an awesome mancave =O DO WANT
mt mancave has been updated xD now i have a huge tv in there, i will post pic next week because i am not at that house right now, it's not a nice HD flatscreen tv but it is big and that is all that matters to me

-snip-

-snip-

This is no Mancave, this is beauty.

well...this is my man cave (whole room)
IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3388.jpg

bed and desk i work at. Custom built (4 years ago) gaming computer...that i dont game on. A couple of guitars

IMG_3390.jpg

sports corner. haha
IMG_3391.jpg

Contents of my dresser
IMG_3394.jpg

Modded old 360
IMG_3400.jpg

All the games i have...

mancavejpg.jpg This is mine :) Might get a bigger shot of my mancave soon with tv, sofa, double bad etc...

@octorock: thx, I made all this myself :) the wall/cabinet with lights, wood flooring, the tv is on a pivotal retractable tray to access the back.

@superman27: that's a nice place you got with a lot of room

@rundown: that's no mancave ;) its a desk with computers :p just kidding

@octorock: thx, I made all this myself :) the wall/cabinet with lights, wood flooring, the tv is on a pivotal retractable tray to access the back.

@superman27: that's a nice place you got with a lot of room

@rundown: that's no mancave ;) its a desk with computers :p just kidding

Wow, that's really amazing you made ALL of that. That's like the Bat cave, but for Halo.
The Halo Cave....

i'll join in, heres my mancave AKA my bedroom

5 year old PC and 1 netbook runing Mac OS X 10.6.3. 2 sceens and 360
IMG_0322-1.jpg

IMG_0317-1.jpg

2 TVs one super old and one PC screen as a TV. it does 720p HD :)
IMG_0318-1.jpg

my closet its like a bomb hit it
IMG_0320.jpg

and what mancave isnt complet without BACON!
IMG_0321-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back